CLP Miniatures foaling cam More photos page 20!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I don't think she is Parmela.

You can do it girl!!

Oh my! Connie is AMAZING! Head and front feet out.

Wow! All out! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

My, Connie has such a gentle touch and way of moving. So MUCH preferred to the most of what I see on these cams. Bless you, Connie!

Congrats!!! I missed the foaling as I was putting my son to bed... But looks like a very pretty filly!

YAY congratulations on your gorgeous filly Connie! good work Red Snow! lovely darky filly with 4 STOCKINGS!!! stunning!! how exciting! and already trying to get up! gorgeous baby!!

Just a question since I am new to this...is it normal for the placenta to still be dragging around behind her? Also, is it normal for the mother to not pay much attention? Just asking....

Just a question since I am new to this...is it normal for the placenta to still be dragging around behind her? Also, is it normal for the mother to not pay much attention? Just asking....
It may take some time for the sac to be completely expelled. Connie will give it some time to hang as the weight of it hanging provides natural gravity to assist in it coming out fully. And from what I saw, the mom nuzzled and like the foal initially and that was the beginning of her bonding. But since she didn't eat much the past 24 hours, she's hungry now and knows by nature she needs to eat to provide quality milk. All is well!

I love the LONG legs on that filly. Stunning!!

It may take some time for the sac to be completely expelled. Connie will give it some time to hang as the weight of it hanging provides natural gravity to assist in it coming out fully. And from what I saw, the mom nuzzled and like the foal initially and that was the beginning of her bonding. But since she didn't eat much the past 24 hours, she's hungry now and knows by nature she needs to eat to provide quality milk. All is well!

I love the LONG legs on that filly. Stunning!!
FANTASTIC! Thanks for the answers. I hope to be able to have a baby mini one day by our stallion and be as prepared and efficient as Connie. Wow A+ job here on the camera and the handling!!!! Exceptional experience for me.

She is the most beautiful baby girl and I couldn't have asked for a better delivery. Red Snow is perfect, her baby girl is perfect and I am so thankful! Thank you ALL so much for all the eyes and well wishes and for sharing in our miracle this evening!

Here she is!

P3181917.jpg

P3181913.jpg

Goodnight and nobody better foal while I'm asleep! XXOO

Oh Connie, she's STUNNING! Red Snow and Izon did you proud!!! Love how femine and delicate she is. Love her legs and her markings. Please SLEEP now!!! We'll keep an eye on her. She's already figuring out those long legs, she uses them like she's had them all her life!
default_firstprize.gif

Latest posts

Back