CLP Miniatures foaling cam More photos page 20!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful filly.
default_firstprize.gif
Nothing better than a GREAT mare to take care of a newborn baby.
default_worshippy.gif
I watched her bonding with her baby.

Congrats to Red Snow on doing such a good job!
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! A new baby, where are the pictures for us with dial up? I just got in from bathing to watch GH and check LB and see there is a brand new filly, congratulations, and I need pictures so I can drool, please!

Come on Connie you can't still be asleep
default_frusty.gif
One pic is nowhere near enough.
default_xbud.gif

LOL I have been gone most of the day. She is doing fabulous! I have not taken any more photos of her yet, but I promise I will tomorrow. I will bring her into the yard and take some more.

She is a really active little one - she came out knickering and was so loud and vocal. As if to say "here I am world"! She loves to run and kick up her heels in the stall. Tomorrow I will give her a little bit of time in the yard with mama. Such beautiful weather here.

She is just perfect. She does have one tiny spot of white on the end of her nose and a tiny spot on her bottom lip. I noticed that today. I just adore her!

Thank you for the compliments on Bare Necessities. He has the absolute perfect home right down the street from me.
default_thumbup.gif

how lovely for you Connie! she is just the sweetest little thing!! glad everything went so very well for you!!

so how many more? and when are they due???

n we MUST see some more piccies PLEASE!!

We are only expecting one more this year from Annie. She is due 5-12-12. :)

I will post more photos today!
default_biggrin.png

Well here is our gorgeous girl today. Not quite two days old yet.

P3201943.jpg

I'm a pretty fancy girl!

P3201969.jpg

Weeeee I am happy to be outside!

P3201953.jpg

Both of my mama's really love me alot!

P3201972.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She's really a beauty Connie! Congratulations on another spectacular baby.

Latest posts

Back