CLP Miniatures foaling cam More photos page 20!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Parmela! (((( )))) Please tell Raven to hold on until I get some sleep. :)

If anyone sees anything that is concerning please feel free to still call me. She is nursing and seems to be doing everything she is supposed to be doing so I feel I can rest now. Much Thanks!

oh she is just absoloutly adorable!!! congratulations Connie!!!! what a stunning filly! love her markings and her legs! WOW

have a great sleep I am watching! and when you wake I hope we will get to see some dry pics of your gorgeous new girl!

Aughhhh, she is gorgeous. I hate that I missed it but I was busy, busy out with mine until after dark. Glad all is well. Prayers answered.

Congratulations on your new precious filly!!!

default_thumbup.gif

She is already running around that stall! Too freakin' cute!

Whew, I had my phone in my hand. Red Snow looked like she heard something and was very agitated, nervous. I thought a dog or something was in the barn and now I see you're in there. Relief!

Last edited:
1:12 cam time and I'd SWEAR that baby was trying to eat the feed in momma's bin! She was seriously trying to figure out what that good smellin' stuff was for! That baby came out running and now eatin'!lol

OH MY WORD!! She is just the chicest little thing I have ever seen
default_aktion033.gif
you could call her bunny with that little white bottom
default_smile.png
I am so happy for you Connie that all went smoothly and from what I have read you were as cool as a cucumber so well done for fighting those nerves.
default_thumbup.gif

2.58am and she is having a drink

Oh she's absolutely gorgeous!! I'm so thrilled for you Connie - many congratulations!!

And well done Red Snow, you have given your Momma a very beautiful daughter, clever girl!
default_yes.gif

default_wub.png
Good morning all!

Yes the little one has nursed, pottied, pooped - did everything she was supposed to do. :) I do not leave (for bed) until they have done everything they are supposed to do. Thank you for noticing that she may be straining though and I may give her an enema when I go out for morning chores just to help her along and of course the vet will be coming. :) She did come out wanting to jump right up, nurse, eat and race around the stall. She says "thank goodness I am out of that tight place" LOL. "I want to show the world how beautiful and happy I am".
default_wub.png

I have been doing this for a very long time so am very experienced, but when I had not had a wink of sleep for over 24 hours and she was laboring so long I let my mind start racing with terrible thoughts and just needed some rest to relax. Red Snow did not follow her own rulebook this year. LOL Stinker! I was calm as a cucumber during delivery though.

This filly is just gorgeous. I cannot wait until she unfolds and I can get some better photos of her. She is also so friendly and sweet. I don't know if you all noticed, but she comes right to me each and every time I go in there.

Yes, Red Snow was like "PLEASE" leave me and my baby alone. I'm tired and I want to eat my dinner (FINALLY) and I want to be left alone with my new baby.
default_yes.gif
default_smile.png

John said earlier in the day " it's gonna be a girl honey, because only a girl would give her mommy this much trouble even before birth". LOL

Parmela there could never be a dog in the barn at night because I close it up tight. I am the biggest worrier of predators and I would never get any sleep unless I knew that every single one of my horses was tucked in tight with no possible chance of a predator attack. I know I'm a little over-the-top.
default_yes.gif

I want to thank you all again so much for sharing in our joy! Now we wait for Annie who is next to foal on 5-12-12.
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been doing this for a very long time so am very experienced, but when I had not had a wink of sleep for over 24 hours and she was laboring so long I let my mind start racing with terrible thoughts and just needed some rest to relax. Red Snow did not follow her own rulebook this year. LOL Stinker! I was calm as a cucumber during delivery though.

It is very obvious that you love and care for your horses very much and we totally understand what lack of sleep does to your mind during foaling season. Your calm manner is inspiring
default_smile.png

I want to thank you all again so much for sharing in our joy! Now we wait for Annie who is next to foal on 5-12-12.
default_thumbup.gif

Thank you for letting us into your barn and sharing your worries and joy, it will be an honour to continue watching your girls
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG and I missed it. Congrats on your gorgeous new baby girl. I would love to steal her but you are just too far away LOL

So glad all went well Connie. She sure came out hopping and hasn't stopped. Well, she and mom laid down a few times together (so sweet) but for the most part she's been like the Energizer Bunny!

She is beautiful, Connie! I love her little white bum!

I'm going to jump in and be a real stalker here. Is this filly a sibling to the colt Bare Necessities that you had (or have)? I remember seeing him as a weanling on your site and the resemblance is striking. I can't however, remember who his parents were
default_smile.png

Sad I didn't catch the birth, but I did see her still wet and wobbly. Adorable!

How awesome for you, then! He is gorgeous as well, I had a pony-crush on him for the longest time (and I kind of still do!)

Latest posts

Back