CLP Miniatures foaling cam More photos page 20!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
CLP Miniatures is expecting 2 foals this year. Red Snow is first up. She is bred to Izon and she is due 4-12-12 but is usually 2 to 3 weeks early. She is starting to bag up now. We will update on the boards, facebook and twitter as she progresses. We hope you can join us in the miracle of birth.
default_yes.gif
default_smile.png

Please feel free to call anytime if you see anything concerning or suspicious.

http://www.marestare...lias=clpminis

Bear Branch Painted Red Snow

_MG_0095.jpg

Magic Mans All Izon Me

_MG_0167.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to the Marewatchers Club!

What a pretty mare - she and Izon should have a beautiful baby for you, have you tried this cross before?

Please post her progress here as I, for one, dont do twitter, facebook etc and I'm sure there are others too. And of course we love pictures and any news about your other animals, not just minis!

Hi Anna! This is Red Snow and Izon's 3rd foal. She has had three colts crossed this way all black and white and all just gorgeous. I have never been disappointed. I am secretly hoping for a filly this time though. A healthy baby is most important but I would love a filly from this cross.

Here is their colt from last year CLP Dreamin In Color

_MG_8000.jpg

Here is their colt from 09 CLP Bare Necessities

_MG_6870-1.jpg

This is their 06 colt

DSCN2056.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL of these horses are gorgeous! My mare is due April 12th too. Can't wait to see these babies!

YAY Connie!! you know I will be watching again for you! how is that gorgeous little filly doing from last year?

I was so excited to be able to see her born! do you have any new pictures of her?

7:30pm and Red Snow is grazing her stable

all your mares are just lovely!

really hope you get a stunning filly out of this cross this year! fingers crossed for you!

Thank you Cassie~ Over The Moon is doing fantastic. I do not have any recent photos of her. It is SO muddy here I would be embarrassed to take any photos right now. She is still a tiny 23" and as sweet as the day is long. Spoiled rotten! We absolutely adore her!
default_wub.png

Very exciting Connie! Both should be stunning foals!!

default_saludando.gif
Hi Connie. This is exciting you know... Red Snow and my Choctaw being half-sisters. Feather sure passes down his stunning beauty. So which other one do you have expecting, is it Valentina? Choctaw gave me a gorgeous filly this year (in my avatar)
default_wub.png
and I think she will be the spitting image of Choctaw minus the white face. Her last year's colt "Lil Newt" is just so sweet I cannot go a single day without hugging him and telling him that I love him. They must get that sweetness from Feather. I put a lead on the little filly today and she did not even fight it. Good luck in your foaling. I know you are going to have such sweet and pretty babies!

Thank you Cassie~ Over The Moon is doing fantastic. I do not have any recent photos of her. It is SO muddy here I would be embarrassed to take any photos right now. She is still a tiny 23" and as sweet as the day is long. Spoiled rotten! We absolutely adore her!
default_wub.png
how very lovely for you Connie! she was such a darling foal! we all fell in love with her! 23" WOW mega CUTE!

default_saludando.gif
Hi Connie and thanks for joining us and sharing your gorgeous girl, I can't wait to see what these 2 do this year but I doubt it can get much better than the last foals
default_wub.png
Come on please share Over the Moon
default_worshippy.gif
we don't care if she is muddy.

1.54am and she is walking a bit, hang on ! a few minutes later and she is quiet

There is only one little spot in the stall where Red Snow can hide and I guess she has found it. :) Stinker.

Our second foal will be a cross between Annie X Feather.

Willow Creeks Dreamboat Annie

_MG_7040.jpg

Stonehenge Painted Feather

Feather2010.jpg

Due date May 12th, 2012

Their 08 colt

Bear Branch Spirit Feather

BB2011Spirit.jpg

Thank you Parm! :)

@ Vickie - Valentina is not bred for this year but I will be breeding her this year for a 2013 foal because the cross between her and Feather is stunning and produces Champion after Champion.
default_yes.gif
I am so happy that you are getting such gorgeous foals from Choctaw. Feather is a one of a kind boy (in my eyes anyway). It is a true joy having him here with me. I could not have a better partner either (Jane Cutbirth Bonner - Bear Branch Ranch) so I still feel as though I have won the lottery!
default_thumbup.gif
We are partners with Feather and four mares.
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
From what I can see of Choctaw's little filly she is a beauty. So feminine looking.
default_wub.png

Since you asked to see little Peanut (Over The Moon) I will put her photo up here for you all!
default_biggrin.png
I don't have a great photo of her yet, but here ya go!

PA161613.jpg

NAW Peanut is just TOO cute!!! what a darling little filly!

and WOW I am in love with Annie!!! I was already in love with Feather!

they are sure to have an absoloutly stunning foal together! yippee!!! i am so excited for you!

Its probably a good thing your on the other side of the world Connie! lol otherwise I think I would have to have one of your babies here with me! I love all your horses so much!

Snow standing quietly left hand bottom corner at 6:27pm

I saw you updated that she has started on her bag? thats very exciting!

Latest posts

Back