UPDATE on Annie at CLP May 13th! She is ready to foal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so proud of my dad
default_smile.png
he loves my horses, pity you live so far away Connie! lol otherwise I think it wouldn't take me much to convince Dad to let me have one of your horses!!!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_whistling.gif
will definitley be showing him pics of Annie's baby when he/ she is born hurry up Annie!
You're lucky! My dad isn't interested except in the foals (which he doesn't admit) but thankfully will play show taxi. My mum tries to get involved but she just wants to cuddle them and doesn't understand all my showing and training.

Might have to make sure your dad see's my foaling threads, not that hard to float a horse interstate
default_whistling.gif
default_thumbup.gif

yes Cassie you are lucky
default_yes.gif
My dad paid the bills for my horses since I was about 10 years old and took me twice daily for years and years yet he still doesn't know which horses are which in my photos
default_thud.gif
Some I had for over 10 years
default_frusty.gif

2.35am and Annie is up again

2:34am and she is back up
default_smile.png
and no foal...
default_frusty.gif
lol come on Annie!

You're lucky! My dad isn't interested except in the foals (which he doesn't admit) but thankfully will play show taxi. My mum tries to get involved but she just wants to cuddle them and doesn't understand all my showing and training.

Might have to make sure your dad see's my foaling threads, not that hard to float a horse interstate
default_whistling.gif
default_thumbup.gif

HAHAHAHAHA send me some new pics of Sterling and I'll see what I can do
default_whistling.gif
lol my Dad really loves my horses and goes out and spends time with them and gives them grass. I'm so lucky, hopefully maybe someday I can find a guy who loves horses too
default_pray.gif
lol oh and rich would be nice as well
default_please.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

yes Cassie you are lucky
default_yes.gif
My dad paid the bills for my horses since I was about 10 years old and took me twice daily for years and years yet he still doesn't know which horses are which in my photos
default_thud.gif
Some I had for over 10 years
default_frusty.gif

2.35am and Annie is up again
oh Renee, how hard for you, my best friends dad is like that and calls all her horses donkeys!
default_frusty.gif
even though they are very good show horses and worth alot of money
default_firstprize.gif
lol. some people just don't get it hey
default_rolleyes.gif

all quiet with Annie...

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully maybe someday I can find a guy who loves horses too
default_pray.gif
lol oh and rich would be nice as well
default_please.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
Those two things don't go together
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl You can't love horses AND be rich!
default_new_rofl.gif

Awww it sure is nice to have support from dad Cassie. I'm happy for you and thank you and him for your compliments on my horses.

I am hoping that Annie hasn't taken lessons from Red Snow. If you all remember she was in labor for 40 hours.
default_frusty.gif
:frusty

Last edited by a moderator:
Those two things don't go together
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl You can't love horses AND be rich!
default_new_rofl.gif
hehe hmmm, maybe they can... if I marry royalty!!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_risa8.gif

Awww it sure is nice to have support from dad Cassie. I'm happy for you and thank you and him for your compliments on my horses.

I am hoping that Annie hasn't taken lessons from Red Snow. If you all remember she was in labor for 40 hours.
default_frusty.gif
:frusty
oh Connie, no, we are not thinking it!!! come on Annie, please!!!

12.45am and I can see her legs! LOL!!

Praying for a safe foaling.
default_yes.gif

I was sure she would have foaled by now. Apparently, she has her own schedule!
default_smile.png
I can watch for a bit, then I have to go clip horses for a show this weekend. I'll check in when I can.

Hopefully this evening, so once all is ok, you will get some sleep!

Good luck Annie - and please hurry up because we are all waiting to see your beautiful baby.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back