UPDATE on Annie at CLP May 13th! She is ready to foal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
Willow Creeks Dreamboat Annie is bred to Stonehenge Painted Feather. She is due May 12th, 2012 and is beginning to bag now. I have moved Red Snow and her filly down and put Annie under the marestare cam now. Hope you can all join us in welcoming our second and final foal of 2012.

Stonehenge Painted Feather

Feather2010.jpg

Willow Creeks Dreamboat Annie

_MG_7040.jpg

http://www.marestare...?alias=clpminis

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW Annie is stunning!!!

Will definitley be watching her! can't wait to see what her and Feather produce! yeah!

2:35am she is standing quietly grazing her stable
default_smile.png
beautiful girl!

Thank you for letting us watch Annie with you - this is going to be a beautiful baby, but of course you already know this with two such stunning parents!

Annie happily munching on her hay, with two little birds clearing up round her feed bowl - so cute!

I am so sorry that I have been MIA - we have alot going on here at the farm and I just haven't taken the time to come and update. I hope you all accept my apologies. We have had a new generac system put in (because Connie is sick and tired of losing power and having to worry about the basement flooding), the excavators are here working (we are extending the drive to back of property and preparing to build a new pole barn) etc..........

Annie is finally starting to have an increase in her bag. She is progressing nicely. I have put the equipage on her at night now.

Thank you all so much for the compliments on her and Feather. I really appreciate them!

I promise to update more frequently.
default_thumbup.gif

Annie progressing, but slowly. I do believe she will hold on until her due date if not after..............
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No changes for Miss Annie. She is just taking her good old sweet time. Still has a small bag, is very round and just hanging out.
default_yes.gif

wow goodness me Miss Annie!! your meant to be exciting and giving us that gorgeous little foal your hiding in there, not being boring
default_thumbdown.gif
how many days is she now Connie?

Not too easy to see her on the cam - she's hiding in the 'dark' area, but I have a nice view of her legs! LOL!!

She loves to stand at the opposite side of the stall where the cam only picks her legs up. Stinker. She is at day 335 today.

Annie's bag hasn't changed at all, but her body shape has and she seems pretty agitated today. Going to start keeping a closer watch on her now.
default_yes.gif

I sure can! :) She loves to stand at the opposite side of the stall where only her legs and belly can be viewed.
default_frusty.gif
I will take some photos this morning when I am out doing chores.
default_smile.png

default_risa8.gif
another patchy roan
default_risa8.gif
I am so glad you posted so people can see what weird things all roans do and not just mine
default_new_rofl.gif
Connie she is huge
default_new_shocked.gif
she looks gorgeous, can you post a pic of her before pregnancy please.
default_please.gif

OMG I knew it! I found her on your website and she is stunning.
default_drool5.gif
:drool
default_drool5.gif

tp.gif

Latest posts

Back