Moonlight ready to foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
Moonlight will be foaling any time now. If you would like to join us in the miracle of birth just clink on the barn cam link below.

CLP Miniatures Barn Cam

Magic Mans Moonlight

_MG_0194.jpg

in foal to Stonehenge Painted Feather

Feather2010.jpg

I have been following your Moonlight. She's a very pretty girl
wub.gif

Hope to be able watch the birth!

Moonlight, Suzie and Peanut are seriously holding out for us!

Oh no, anothe one to watch! This is crazy but I promise not to tell my hubby that I added another.

Good luck with the foaling
default_biggrin.png

This morning 4 pink squares (quickly) and a PH of 6.3 - it is truly just a matter of time now.

Ayden is here and he just cannot wait! This will be his first live birth to witness. He insists it is a girl! We shall see.

We are on the colt roll this year.

3 live colts and 1 angel colt.

Thanks for the blessings and the good luck. I need it after the trauma I just went through with Cocopah!
default_yes.gif

She has been a member of my club for a few days now, lets hope she makes the other two jealous. Sending prayers for a safe snd easy foaling

Low alert just means anytime now. I will hit the high alert when she is in an active pattern of labor.
default_smile.png
I am ready! I get to sleep finally! Whoo hoo!
default_smile.png
default_aktion033.gif

wishful thinking Connie
new_rofl.gif
since when do any of us sleep when we have a little baby to watch
risa_suelos.gif

Connie I agree with Heidi so glad you put it up here
default_smile.png
I will be watching her in your tonight
default_smile.png

It's very exciting oh n once moonlight has her foal do u reckon she could talk to suzie n peanut?? Lol

Yipppee another mare to join the madness. I have her up too and will have everything crossed for you and that the filly fairy pays you a visit

Thank you for the invite Connie, I'll be watching along with the crew spending their nights and days glued to Peanut and Suzie.
default_yes.gif

Wishing Moonlight a safe, smooth foaling and a healthy baby!

You all are hilarious!
default_laugh.png
I may have to take at least one night to sleep after Moonlight foals as I am about ready to drop from exhaustion. Between waiting on her and preparing and having our first farm photo shoot of the year, I am dead.

I also keep watch on Peanut and Suzie and whomever else comes across the barn alarm in between. It's an addiction. LOL. A good one though. Nothing like watching new life come into the world.
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Hopefully Moonlight will set the stage for Suzie and Peanut to follow soon!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
She is beautiful! Thanks for the heads up, will be watching as much as I can.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back