CLP Miniatures foaling cam More photos page 20!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as you are watching, I am just sorry that we can't help
default_sad.png

Glad all was ok. I hated calling so late and you were so gracious for such a rude awakening!lol

Hughes Net was having big problems and many areas were out of service for several hours. We are back up and running! YAY!

Parmela - you have the sweetest, softest voice. :) It is so nice to be able to put a voice with a name. Hopefully someday we can meet in person. :) Feel free to call anytime. I honestly do not mind. I always say: better safe, than sorry. I have the beeper and the monitor, but I do doze and sometimes technology can fail as we all know.

Red Snow is doing great! Her bag is increasing nicely and she is outside enjoying this most glorious day with her friends. Sunny and in the 60's here in Michigan! She will return to her stall about 5 p.m. EST

I just LOVE these two horses! Can't wait to see this years foal. Last year's was awesome!

Red Snow is hanging in there. Her bag is still progressing, but not what I would call ready. I am thinking she has another week or so. :)

Yes, thank you Connie, I am still watching her through out the night.
default_yes.gif

Looks like Red Snow has found a new favorite spot to stand. I went out to check on her about 7 a.m. because she never stands there and I thought maybe her tail was caught on her water bucket. She was and is fine. We wrap all handles on the water buckets, but you just never know - sometimes really freaky things happen, and I have that worry wart syndrome.
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

Yes Connie I agree, that is why I NEVER braid tails, when I wash them I will braid them as they always roll after so it keeps the tails a little bit cleaner but I always take it out before leaving them. I once received a call from a friend who was hysterical and I could only understand that something had happened to her horse. I rushed to her stables to find a horrible mess. She had left her horse braided over night and he had got it caught in the fence which was electric, obviously he had gone nuts poor thing and was in a real mess. He had kicked and bucked and was cut to bits until he just laid down and gave up. It took my 10 minutes to cut him free and nearly an hour to get him cleaned up.
default_sad.png

Oh no Eagle that is really scary. :-(

Red Snow is acting VERY strange so I've brought her back up from the pasture and will be preparing her and her stall for a new foal. That doesn't mean I'll get one, but at least I will be prepared. Will update in a bit after I get everything ready. Hope you all can join us in the miracle of birth!

Looks like Red Snow is being prepped for delivery and is about to get her maternity clip. Go Red Snow

Her belly was really bouncing because she is EXTREMELY ticklish on her belly Karina and when I run the clippers under there she just twitches like crazy.
default_yes.gif
She has been restless and lots of flehming. She is uncomfortable. I do NOT trust her at all so she is staying in today. I brought her best friend and neighbor (Sugar) into the barn also so she wouldn't feel upset. Now all we need is a calm, safe delivery with a beautiful baby!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am praying and crossing everything for you Connie.

P.S she looks so clean
default_smile.png

Oh thats so funny. I have never seen one so ticklish.

Fingers crossed for a safe delivery of a baby tonight

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
we have a low alert
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

default_pray.gif
for a safe and easy foaling Connie and Red Snow

Latest posts

Back