CLP Miniatures foaling cam More photos page 20!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is doing well. Progessing at a normal rate. I cannot get any milk from her yet. I sure hope she gives me some unlike last year when she was very selfish and would never even give me one drop to test.

Red Snow's bag has increased today. :)
default_yes.gif

Welcome to the world of "beep" "beep" "beep" I swear I hear that noise while I sleep LOL - She was just laying out flat which is odd for 5:30 a.m. - she usually doesn't do that. Hmmm..........I do still think she will wait at least another week, but I never fully trust these girls because their "sneaky" LOL.............

LOL I had the loan of an equipage last yr so I could give it a try and as the baby was still in the room I had to have it under my pillow to muffle it but so I could still hear it. It was like a bucket of cold water umpteen times a night LOL

I have just gotten my own one for this yr but wont be sticking it under my pillow this time

glad you have the foal alarm on her Connie... if I decide to breed both girls for 2013 foals I will definitley be getting foal alarms!

how is she looking tonight?

Connie, I can't get the cam up? Anyone else able to??????

I guess I never know what to do. Should I call her you think? I guess that's the point of the cams, right?

Wait, it's back up. But for the life of me, I can't see a horse. My eyes must be going!!!

Cassie, do you see a horse????

no mine is just saying cam not found... yeah we ring about this sort of thing... it wouldn't cost you international with you both being in america would it?

I asked the girls on marestare if they could call but haven't had an answer...

Called. She has bad weather so the cam is going in and out. But she knows we can't see it.

Thank you so much for all the calls. My phone was just a jingling away. :) My internet goes down completely (HughesNet) when we have storms and it was storming like crazy last night. I apologize for not updating the Twitter before it went out. Never be afraid to call me for any reason at all. I welcome it! Thank you again!

It is still touch and go this morning as it is SUPER cloudy, but it is supposed to clear up and we should be good to go again.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back