Miranda is showing signs of foaling!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theresa-

You're too much - I hope she goes soon so you can get some much needed sleep. I just checked out the camera and she is in the same position she was in the last time I checked yesterday.

FREE huh???????

Barbie

Ok, ok, I'll take her!
default_biggrin.png
Please deliver her to me now and you won't have to deal with all of this exhausting mare stare.
default_yes.gif

Seriously, I can't believe she's still not foaled, but then again, there's always at least one in every herd, to remind us that we aren't as in control of things as we'd like to think, lol! It's got to come out SOMETIME though, right? RIGHT???

This is like watching paint dry LOL!!

Everytime O log in she is either squashed tight in her favourite corner (pushing baby back in??) or stuffing her face in the opposite corner!

Think she's in communication with a mare of mine - they are having a competition to see who can 'keep it in there' the longest.

From one extremely sleep deprived owner to another - sorry Theresa but I hope Miranda WINS the competition and my mare loses!

Anna

I can't believe that she did not foal last night. It sure looked like she was in labor and I expected to see a foal when I looked this morning. What a tease!
default_wacko.png

Maybe we should take a nap while she does. That way we can stay up all night and watch her.

:DOH!

Wait lets hope she doesnt wait all night....

Hi Theresa, saw you in there cleaning up, wondering how she is doing. Any new news?

Which Mother's Day were you thinking you would get your foal???
default_new_rofl.gif
default_biggrin.png

Peggy

Hi Theresa, saw you in there cleaning up, wondering how she is doing. Any new news?
Her butt is about to hit the ground! She has stepped on her tail so much that I had to cut some off to get it off the ground.
default_wacko.png
She has yellow sticky milk!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
This is new! And it has that FOAL smell to it
default_rolleyes.gif
She did not eat all her hay today either. But she did devoure a handful of animal crackers! Please oh
default_please.gif
Please tonight Miranda!
default_laugh.png
I truely do not know why that FILLY has not arrived. If she loses any more muscle tone in her hind end, I don't think she will be able to stand! Her hind legs are having a hard time holding her up......
default_deadhorse2.gif

Thanks for the update! Best wishes! Come on Miranda, dont keep us waiting!

Maybe the COLT doesn't want to come out because he thinks you don't want him! lol. Sorry, just teasing! I am watching her and I pray she foals for you really soon. On my computer screen she looks like the exact same color as my Jewel who is a dark grulla so I was surprised to see pictures of her actual color. She is pretty!!

Well it is 6.30am here in the UK and I'm still here, watching and waiting - matchsticks under my eyelids, forcing them to stay open! I am now sure that the COLTS that Miranda and my little mare are carrying have decided that life is too comfortable where they are, and they are in no hurry to change their present world for ours! Men eh?

Anna

It is 230am...YAWN................. Hubby gave me a break. I was soooo tired. I layed down at 730pm and I just woke up. He was sitting on the couch like a good husband watching her on the tv. He said she is status quo
default_wacko.png
So now I am up till ????? Maybe he will do it again tonight? He told me that you called Staci, and he enjoyed talking with you. He said what a nice lady she is! Dreamer is doing wonderful! She wants so badly to be with the other mares
default_no.gif
. But that is something that she will never be able to do again. She is on the low end of the totum pole in the herd, and we are just to afraid that she will be kicked. But boy is she spoiled! She is "always in the green pasture or our yard". She does have access to the mares thru the fence line. When she is healed, we will put Cricket with her. Thanks for calling....Back to Miranda
default_new_shocked.gif
Colt Huh??? Could be, you know how men are, they don't like to give up the comforts of a nice warm bed!

Wow, Miranda is catching some zzzz's. She has been resting for quite a while. Hmm,maybe getting the energy to do some hard work?
default_laugh.png

Miranda is sleeping again.

Theresa, want me to come over and help you squeeze her? LOL.

The vet checked her while he was here for Dreamer. She is ready, he did not go inside. just checked her. Colosturum is coming in good! He said she will go when she is darn good and ready!
default_poke.gif
:arg!
default_deadhorse2.gif
default_frusty.gif
default_gaah.gif
default_giveup.gif

Hey friends 10.30pm (UK time) this evening my little mare safely delivered of a chestnut COLT
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

So - sorry to rub it in - but I am going to bed for a WHOLE NIGHT'S SLEEP
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Come on Miranda - give your wonderful Mum and Dad a break and have that foal!!

Good night all!

Anna

Congrats Anna!

Glad to hear all is well, I saw the vet. Glad he looked at her also. Now did he have that talk with her about the wall being sturdy enough that she doesnt have to hold it up? LOL

Back