Miranda is showing signs of foaling!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cam is really messing up on my end. Anyone elses?? She looked like she was starting to go in labor before someone went in. She may wait till they go out. Mares are so funny about that!!!

I thought she was looking uncomfortable for a while. Looking back at her belly a few times. I'm going to try to keep watching her this evening. Good luck!

I am finally home!!! Thanks for watching her for me. I actually had a few calls at work telling me they thought she was going to foal. I do believe that she will tonight. I am on my way over to the barn to check on her. We are having BAD winds, that is why the pics is fuzzy. You can call me on my cell (405-704-1441) if the pic gets bad and I will try to adjust the transmitter antenna for a better pic. I am going to be very close to the barn for the rest of the night!!! Think FILLY!!!!

http://www.wefoal.com/_2008/rockinr/cam.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have cam access but just wanted to let you know I'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way that Miranda has an easy foaling and a little filly too!!!

Gods blessings to your little girl.

We went to check on her and she is ready! Red inside, no tail resistance at all, tight and hot bag and she is doing some panting. We cleaned her bag and fufu area and wrapped her tail. I hope she gets down to business soon.
default_laugh.png
My cell phone is on....Thanks Theresa

http://www.wefoal.com/_2008/rockinr/cam.htm

Holy dropped tail muscles! Yeah, I'd say she's ready LOL. Good luck! I'll be watching when I can
default_wink.png

Good luck Theresa - hope the filly fairy visits tonight! Then, please send her my way, although my mare will be 340 tomorrow and is showing no signs. I know she is pregnant - vet has determined that recently.

I hope your baby is born tonight and I'm sure Miranda feels the same way.

Barbie

Sending prayers for a safe foaling!!
default_yes.gif

Miranda is very, very restless - I am watching her on camera and she does look quite uncomfortable - I do think this just "might" be her night to foal.

Good luck - we are keeping our fingers crossed for a lovely little filly!!

Looking at her on camera, it sure doesn't look like she can go too much longer. Hang in there, Theresa!!!

Barbie

I just cannot believe she hasn't foaled :DOH! :DOH!

Am having the same trouble with one of mine here. Sat up all night last night while she puffed, panted and grunted - now, she's eating her hay!!

Mares - who'd have 'em?? Only silly folk like us lot!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

COME ON MIRANDA - now would be a good time
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Anna

Mare for sale.....Guarranted in foal! CHEAP!
default_wub.png
Another sleepless night. Time to get in the shower and go to work. I just came in from checking her. She is BLOOD RED inside. And is HUNGRY!!! Go Figure. Extra eyes again today if you can! 1-580-704-1441

default_new_shocked.gif
What the....? No foal yet!? Come on now girl. Now your just teasing us
default_wink.png

I talked to the partners at work ( I am an office mgr. for 4 psychologists). The secretary is out for the morning doing personal errands. She should be back by 11-1130. I am going to go home as soon as she gets here. Thanks for helping me keep any eye on her. Once again you guys are terrific!
default_yes.gif
Theresa and Art

Latest posts

Back