Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anna I have been so nervous waiting to find out what you have been up to! I knew you had some plan up your sleeve. Good people deserve good things so just be patient and yours will arrive.

Now please rest!

Hugs Renee

I have been waiting to find out to Anna, hope everything goes well for you!!!
default_yes.gif

Finn is alot better today, Vet still came out and gave him another shot as he was miserable in the morning... he is eating again now, and at lunch I decided they would be ok to go out of the stable they were both busting to go out...

results came back with an acute inflammation/ infection... we think we have got it under control though and I have got him on some anti inflammatries and gut lining for a week...

he did have a few worms too...
default_wacko.png
so I am going to change the wormer I have been using on him... and will do a big clean up of the paddock (if it isn't raining LOL)

he was very excited to get out, and I captured a bit of it on camera hehe

hope that worked... what do you think? I think he might be getting a nice little trot to him... ? but what do you experts think? good enough for the show ring? lol

ok if you click on the picture it goes into photo bucket and you can view the video
default_rolleyes.gif
lol thanks!
default_laugh.png

Cassie he is absolutely gorgeous - and anyone would be thrilled to see that trot in the show ring. Go for it.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Oh and I'm so glad he seems to be feeling a lot better, bless him.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Cassie I agree with Anna, he is just gorgeous.
wub.gif
Cassie I have mentioned before about him being in the area around the stables as I really think it is a bad idea. Foals will test and chew on anything and everything so it is soooo important that you keep him in a safe paddock with nothing other than grass or hay. I don't know if he was just there for photos but please don't ever leave him there alone as this could cause his upset tummy.

You are a wonderful attentive mummy so please don't be offended
cheekkiss.gif

thanks
default_biggrin.png
its the first time I have been able to capture him trotting lol

thanks Renee I have them in the cattle yard paddock, they were in that one today as I had just let them out of the stall, then I put them up in the cattle yard... I'm trying to get it cleaned up so they can go back in there, lol sorry about the rugs and the tarp, with this rain its been crazy and I had those out to wash and the tarp was blown over from another spot when we had a bit of wind LOL once Dad's back is better I'm going to get him to help me move the bricks and the wood... lol if you had seen this paddock a year and a half ago you wouldn't believe it was the same paddock LOL, trying to get it finished...

Thanks for the advice.

he seems to be doing better, the vet said it might take him another 48 hrs or so till he gets fully better... will let you know how he is in the morning... right now its my bed time LOL

Sleep well Cassie - you deserve it after the last couple of nights! Hopefully little Finn is now well on the way to a full recovery.
default_yes.gif

Oh he is so handsome! I wish he and Ricky could play! So glad to hear he is doing better!

Thanks Anna
biggrin.gif
I had a very nice sleep
wink.gif
Finn is looking reall good this morning... Maybe a little miserable still but the vet Said it will prob take another 48 hrs till he is fully recovered
smile.gif
So we are getting there... He doesn't like me giving him his medication though
no.gif
Lol silly little man, he gets a little rice bran oil in his feed morning n night now too so hopefully it will top him from doing it agin...
rolleyes.gif
Fingers crossed nyway.

MeganH said:
1328621203[/url]' post='1445787']Oh he is so handsome! I wish he and Ricky could play! So glad to hear he is doing better!
thanks Megan, I reckon Ricky n Finn would have the best play date together lol
laugh.gif
N Finn might then leave poor penny alone lolWhen n if penny has this goal I think we will have to keep them seperated for at least a month or more so he doesn't hurt HER lol

As requested by Cassie here are my pregnant / fat girls
laugh.gif

First due is Odette a blue roan pure miniature Shetland that like to foal alone in the field
new_shocked.gif

she is 233 days

Britt is 204 days

sorry the pics aren't good but Dipinto kept trying to ambush me!

WOW!! Renee - that really is 'some' snow!!!

The girls look fabulous - I just love seeing the little furry monsters in the winter time.
default_yes.gif

I took a few pics of mine in our small covering of snow the other day plus a few more today in the sun. If Cassie doesn't mind I will get them to photobucket and then here - maybe tomorrow?

I forgot to add...
default_laugh.png
its my little Finn's 4 month birthday today!!!!! well tonight at 8:30pm he will be exactly 4 months old!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
my beautiful little man!!!!!

he has had a rough start but I'm hoping will settle down and have a lovely long healthy life!!!
default_yes.gif

default_birthday.gif
to my little man.

oooh just heard thunder lol a storm is on the way... should prob go home and put Smartie's rug on him... lol I Love thunder storms
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_multi.gif

default_aktion033.gif
wow 4 months already where has the time gone..Dinky is 6 months now I just cant believe it...
default_birthday.gif
Liitle man
default_birthday.gif

Oh Happy Birthday precious boy!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_birthday.gif

Lindy, I think it is about time we had a few pictures of Dinky.
default_thumbup.gif

Couple of pics taken during our smattering of snow. I snuck up on them from the next field, but as you will see, I was spotted by the terrible two - little Heidi with her rug that always slips just that small amount every day (grrrrr!) and of course my special Nutty.

Feb12016.jpg

Feb12012.jpg

Feb12014.jpg

Feb12015.jpg

And one of M.

Feb12009.jpg

Furry kids on next post!

Latest posts

Back