Anyssa Park Foaling Thread~Gypsy,colt 9/8, Ruby colt 20/8.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's certainly looking as though he's feeling a bit better - brilliant!! Still praying for him and little 'Chester'.
default_yes.gif

Just read all of these pages... What stunning colts! I will be praying they both have a very speedy recovery, congrats on such handsome boys!

Thought I better update you on how Renee's two little babies are doing
default_smile.png

they got their catheters out the other day
default_smile.png
and are doing much better! YAY! so excited for Renee!

Chester <3

Chester.jpg

and Gator <3

Gator.jpg

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_488.gif
:SoCool
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_firstprize.gif

Sorry for so many but I am just so very very happy to see them looking so good!!

Oh Cassie they look great when you consider what they have been through - so glad for them and Renee. Fingers crossed that they are over the worst and make a steady recovery from now on.
default_thumbup.gif

Hi Everyone

Thank you all so much for the comments and prayers for my boys. They are now happy, bouncing, healthy little boys out in the paddock together
default_smile.png
Its such a relief that they both pulled through and have come out the other side so well. It was a long hard haul, but so rewarding when i see them feeling so good now
default_yes.gif

I have left the camera off now, as that stable is now empty. I have disinfected it and stripped it right down to give it a full 12 months with no horses in it before next foaling season to make sure that the virus is well and truely "left the building" before new foals are to be born in there.

A few of my mares have gone to friends places to be foaled down, Cassie has a friends mare that was here (thank you Cass!
default_worshippy.gif
) and i have two more here to foal. So we are working on a new foaling paddock and stable well away from these stables. We have a few weeks to get it done, but then i will hopefully have a new camera set up in there!!

Thank you all again, and thanks Cass for keeping everyone updated, as i am so pushed for time i havent been able to. xo

Heres Chester today. I didnt get any of Gator, as he wouldnt get his head out of his mothers feed bucket lol

644490_10151054701663602_383114321_n.jpg

295226_10151054701358602_822545791_n.jpg

so glad they are all recovered and looking great
default_smile.png
thanks for the update Renee!

and no problem so glad I could help! who have you got left to foal at your house?
default_smile.png

Oh Chester is just beautiful - thanks for the update Renee and good luck with getting the building work done for your remaining foalers.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back