Miranda is showing signs of foaling!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theresa, I hope she goes today, so you can get a good nights sleep!
default_yes.gif

I only just read this thread today, and thought I was going to miss her foaling for sure! Am watching now, sending good thoughts and prayers for a textbook foaling! LOVE that dorsal stripe Miranda has! Such a pretty mare!
default_wub.png
Good luck!

Theresa, any new symptoms?

Is she still panting? Its hard to tell online.

She sure likes that wall, lol,
default_smile.png

Mare for sale.....Guarranted in foal! CHEAP! wub.gif

Your a hard bunch!!! OK FREE! ohmy.gif
LMAO I am getting a lot of enjoyment from your suffering here for some reason.
default_smile.png
Hope she goes soon and i can see the pictures of the slow poke baby who would NOT be hurried, I think you have a diva on the way. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been watching too!
default_yes.gif

You all should see Miranda in person, her color is WOW!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png

Theresa, Lady says Nee Ner Nee Ner Miranda!
default_wink.png
Beatcha!

That's what I was wondering. Been watching her and one of ours for the last two days. Hopefully somebody took her for a motorocycle ride or on the rollercoaster. Works on humans......hope everything is OK.....

Give that girl some cod liver oil! LOL! -Isn't that an old remedy?-....

Oh my I wish I could see what's going on. I hope Miranda has had that baby and it's already standing up and drying off. Come on Miranda girl.

Mare for sale.....Guarranted in foal! CHEAP!
default_wub.png
Guarranted no sleep with this mare!!!
default_yes.gif
GHEEZ! I can't even give her away?! OK. We will deliver her...
1-580-704-1441 or 1-888-899-2096

Oh my I wish I could see what's going on. I hope Miranda has had that baby and it's already standing up and drying off. Come on Miranda girl.
Sorry no baby yet
default_wacko.png
It is going to be another loooong night. She does have some waxing now. As if that matters anymore! But I like your way of thinking!!!
default_aktion033.gif
She won't let me touch her udder, but I did get a pic of her fufu....

IMG_6413.jpg

In this pic you can see how far her tail set has fallen..and her butt muscles have gave way..

IMG_6418.jpg

I've been watching too!
default_yes.gif

You all should see Miranda in person, her color is WOW!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png

Theresa, Lady says Nee Ner Nee Ner Miranda!
default_wink.png
Beatcha!
The foals for 2009 are going to be here before she foals! As soon as she has her baby, Art and I will come over, IF you are nice to me!
default_wink.png

WOW, I would say SO!! C'mon Miranda, give up that baby and let Momma sleep
default_biggrin.png
I can't imagine that she's still holding out. Good luck and know that we're all looking forward to seeing your beautiful new baby!

Jodi

Awesome thanks for the pics! She's gotta go tonight. That fufu is all laxd. Come on Miranda give it up and let Momma get some rest for goodness sakes. Prayers going up for a safe fast delivery for that beautious Bay.

She is such a beautiful mare! Come on lets see that foal!
default_laugh.png

Whoa, she's down. Do you think this could finally be it? I know she's been pushing it back in for the last 36 hours but you can only fool mother nature for so long.....honestly, sometimes I think it would be better to watch grass grow....AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH....

Darn it! I was just about to shut computer off I have been watching the mare stare and never can catch them foaling. I wanna see one!!! Please
default_smile.png

I'm gonna be tired in the morning. Is it okay to call in sick because you were up all night watching mare stare
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png
default_nono.gif

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_laugh.png
default_new_shocked.gif
:DOH!
default_wacko.png
She is up. SHE IS DOWN!!!. She is up. She is Down! She is ....
default_whistling.gif
you put your left hoof in, you put your left hoof out, you put your right hoof in and you shake it all about!!! And that's what marestare is all about!
default_risa8.gif
default_deadhorse2.gif

What day is it?????????????

Latest posts

Back