Miranda is showing signs of foaling!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is going to pound a trench into her stall with the pacing. She is nowhere near as content today. Even with her backside buried into the corner she is swaying...or perhaps rubbing her tail off :DOH! This is making it difficult for me to go out and mow
default_wacko.png

She is going to pound a trench into her stall with the pacing. She is nowhere near as content today. Even with her backside buried into the corner she is swaying...or perhaps rubbing her tail off :DOH! This is making it difficult for me to go out and mow
default_wacko.png
LOL, I know! I have outside chores and I am doing them with breaks! LOL

She looks like she is getting ready to foal!

yep, looks like she might just FINALLY get down to it! She keeps wanting to lie down and then doesn't, oh, there she goes, she's down, let's see if this is it! Yep!!!! Here we go!!!!

I just called Theresa, she is on her way home from work - about 1/2 hour away. She said to call back if anything more is happening!

Good luck Theresa and Art!

Renee

I was going to ask if anyone knew of Theresa has been notified, but just tried to call and the phone is busy so I'm guessing other people are calling her. Hope someone is close by! I'm about as nervous for Miranda's foaling as I am for my own mares. Come on Miranda, healthy foal and safe delivery for you!!!

Is anyone else closer by? Robin? At this rate the foal is going to be coming out pretty darn quick, I worry about the sac not breaking, or other possible complications.... Wish I were there to help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my I've never NOT wanted to leave work before and here I am at my desk just glued! But I really have to get home to my own girl.

Come on sweetie, have that baby safely!!

this is amazing all the way from Ontario Canada, watching a Mare in Oklahoma birthing.

come on Miranda Filly filly filly

Ahhhh!!!!! How frustrating! I'm 6 miles away with no way to get there!

It's just GOT to turn out well!!

Who is there with Miranda, Robin, do you know? I get the impression that she isn't familiar with foaling out. PLEASE let this all be ok. Maybe ten more minutes til Theresa gets there?

The baby is OUT, Thank HEAVENS!!! And thanks to Theresa's mom for being there, what a trooper!!!

Poor Mom will never forget this one....
default_aktion033.gif

Have to name this one after her or at least let Mom name the foal.. Great Job
default_wub.png

Hope it is a Filly

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back