Anyssa Park Foaling Thread~Gypsy,colt 9/8, Ruby colt 20/8.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh brilliant!! Many congratulations Ruby and Renee!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

What a cute little baby - he/she???

Ruby looks a little shell shocked - where did this little extra being come from? LOL!! Bless her!

Just noticed the time on the cam - great time to have a new foal arrive - well done Ruby!
default_yes.gif

Just noticed the time on the cam - great time to have a new foal arrive - well done Ruby!
default_yes.gif
yeah renee was hoping that she would give her an early foaling and she did
default_smile.png
good job Ruby! it was quite a tight fit but with Renee's help Ruby delivered him
default_smile.png

as soon as Renee gets some I'll post them up for you all
default_smile.png
he is a cutie for sure! two little gorgeous colts to start the season! WOoohooo!!

awesome. hey are you guys on fb?
yeah I'm under Cassie King (though there are quite a few of us apparantly LOL) what are you under on Fb? it might be easier for me to find you?

Renee said she is going to take some pics of her new little guy this morning so when I see them come through I'll post them up
default_smile.png

I've sent you a friend request. If you dont get it i've asked the wrong person lol.

can't wait to see these photos!

sorry for no pictures yet, poor little Gator (Renee's first foal) has been really sick, he had scours really bad but it seems to be something else as he continues to get worse, Renee is waiting on test results to come back and she has been giving him IV fluids and medicine through a catheter, so poor Ruby and baby are off camera for the moment and Gypsy and Gator are back on...

she is hoping that she will be able to get some pics of the new baby who still doesn't have a name LOL today. will post them up as soon as she sends them to me
default_smile.png
poor thing is absoloutly exhausted!

Latest posts

Back