Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liz, I have been watching her from about 4:30 your time (when I get off work) till feeding time and on the weekends..I just haven't been on LB or posted much..Now that we finally have been getting warmer weather here I've been getting things caught up to have more horse time..Isaac is almost ready for the cart..YYIIIPPPEEE

Liz, I have been watching her from about 4:30 your time (when I get off work) till feeding time and on the weekends..I just haven't been on LB or posted much..Now that we finally have been getting warmer weather here I've been getting things caught up to have more horse time..Isaac is almost ready for the cart..YYIIIPPPEEE
No way Peggy!!!!! Yeepee Isaac almost ready...lol hey I have an idea.......ill trade you, I'll work with Isaac and you deal with Mandy......hay it's a good trade right ladies?.......
default_smile.png

peggy thats so exciting!! :D

Morning Liz, I see you girls in there playing with miss Mandy plaiting her tail how is she looking?

she's lovin those scratches!

HI LADIES......
default_smile.png
. Boy that braid looks good...lol....just letting some light in so baby knows which way to go...hahahaha all the same other wise

No way Peggy!!!!! Yeepee Isaac almost ready...lol hey I have an idea.......ill trade you, I'll work with Isaac and you deal with Mandy......hay it's a good trade right ladies?.......
default_smile.png
NO WAY!!!!!
default_nono.gif
Well, maybe if you would let me keep the foal..
default_biggrin.png
...lol..

Today there's a change........I got enough milk to do a full test...yip eee.......BUT there was some technical difficulties the results yielded a color that was no where on the chart.......soooooooo yes there's a change but not sure what it means or if it lead to a baby soon or not.......
default_sad.png

was it past the foaling range Liz? or was it way the other way? what PH strips are you using? just saw you in there and she has a foal alarm on
default_smile.png
come on girl! have that baby!1

was it past the foaling range Liz? or was it way the other way? what PH strips are you using? just saw you in there and she has a foal alarm on
default_smile.png
come on girl! have that baby!1
Hi Cassie I use pool strips and the color wasent even on the chart hard to explain it wasent even in between colors and I dumped the milk out before I looked at the strip, so I couldn't even redo.....but I was going to order those ph strips but figured she would foal before I received them.......guess not....lol

lol wow, the pool test strips weren't out of date at all? (I don't use them but just wondering) come on Mandy! Freckles just had her little filly! we want one from you too please
default_smile.png

Ok so Mandy may not be foaling but she's an artist........ See if you can find the horse she made in her stall tonight.......and no it's not a 3 D horse....lol

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back