Lady k minis I'm back, Zeyna next & 3 more, Bree *colt 5/1, LaLa Foaled Filly 3/16, Rhapsy colt 3/26

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz k

Reaction score
Hello Everyone...First I would like to say thanks for the extra eyes and visiting my farm through this wonderful process of birth here's to a safe and healthy foaling year this season

First up will be Carlatta aka LaLa she is a black mare, her 320 days is 2/25 she is bred to our sorrel pinto who up till now has only thrown boys.. let's hope this ones a girl lol

I'm not sure how to post pic next to their write ups so ill post pics and colors instead..

Second up is Rhapsody aka Rhapsy she is a bay and white med hat ( mostly white ) her 320 days is 3/17 she is bred to a palomino stallion she is a regumate mare so she could foal anywhere from 300 to 330+days.

Third is Bree, if you were here last year Bree lost her foal due to dog sitting, she's a black and white pinto her 320 days is 4/15 and she bred to a black pinto stallion..

Forth is Willow, she is a silver bay and she's the mother to the sorrel stallion pictured here, her 320 day is 5/19 she is bred to the palomino stallion

Fifth is Dilly, she is a bay pinto her 320 days is 5/19 and she is bred to the black pinto stallion also,

There will a few more outside mares coming later in the season and once they are here I will update with their info........

Once again thanks for watching and good luck to all the mares and baby's this season..............

ETA - http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=ladyk

Stallions:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's great to see all the regular faces gathering once again for the new foaling mare!

Good luck with LaLa Liz - we'll be watchng as closely as possible.
default_yes.gif

Hi Diane and Anna, yep it's going to busy for me...I also have several outside mares coming in for foaling out to so ill be adding them as they come....hope y'all like coffee...
default_smile.png

Oh this is so exciting!!! Last year was my first year watching on Mare Stare and I loved it!! So I am defiantly looking forward to another year watching your beautiful mares, can't wait!!!!!!

Anyone who knows me knows I LIVE on coffee (and
default_smokesmile.gif
) so you know I'm looking forward to it!

I am already realizing that not smoking during foaling season is going to be TOUGH!! 38 days and counting....

Well, congratulations!!! You're doing just fine. If you'd like, a few of us will smoke for you if it will help you out!
default_whistling.gif

Lol Diane
default_smile.png
I haven't yet committed in quitting fully yet. ( only when I'm with Jackie do I not smoke) lol

Yeah!!!! Liz is back!!!!
default_thumbup.gif
I'm glad to see you and the mares.Are we going to have a show this year..LOL..Smile,you're on Candid Camera..hehehe

PEGGY........how you been? Yep I'm back and as for the peep show well I guess that's up to the mares....the longer they hold out the nutter I get so.......who knows
default_smile.png

Liz is so right ......you'll have a herd soon....we can't help it

default_smokesmile.gif
I'll have one for you this evening

it's hard to quit but probably worth all the
default_closedeyes.gif

meanwhile I'll have another for you
default_smokesmile.gif

No herd for me.LOL..I had to part with my big horse,so got another Mini that drives to keep Isaac company..Now I have 2 Minis that drive and no one to go driving with..
default_closedeyes.gif

Latest posts

Back