Lady k minis I'm back, Zeyna next & 3 more, Bree *colt 5/1, LaLa Foaled Filly 3/16, Rhapsy colt 3/26

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Zena! She's just standing quietly now, don't see a baby yet! Happy and safe foaling!

Well I waited at Lizs most of the day for this girl to go but no... As soon as the low alarm was set she stalled out. So before I came back home we ran another test......... It cant get better and there is no reason to run anymore. Her hardness is up high and the ph does not even color the tests anymore!!!! I don't know what she is waiting on. GO Zenya GO
default_please.gif

Well Jax, Zenya is pacing and pacing and looks to be acting a little "funny" right now!!
default_yes.gif
Maybe soon I know I can't stay awake much longer, come on Zenya!!!!!!!!

Pinto filly, all went great! I am sure Liz will post pictures tomorrow after some much needed sleep...

Congrats on a good looking foal! I think I just missed the foaling, as I've been up keeping an eye on my mare tonight. As everyone seems happy now, it looks likes things went well.

Many congrats Liz and well done to Zenya.
default_thumbup.gif
Cant wait for the pics but do understand that your need for some sleep must come first!

Congratulations!!! I could not stay awake past 12:30 am...........Can't wait to see some pictures!
default_yes.gif

What a pretty little filly - well marked too. Again, many congratulations Liz!
default_thumbup.gif

Congrats on a pretty little filly. Thanks for sharing pics. Look forward to see more.

Awwwww, what a cute filly!!! I love the Pintos!!!
default_yes.gif
Thanks for posting the pictures Liz! I am sure you are exhausted, staying awake for these girls to foal must really take a toll after a while, yikes!!!!!!!!!

Hi All

I wanted to make a quick update because I know that Liz cannot. We had big storms here and Liz's neighbors house was hit by lightening. It was a big enough hit that Liz has lost her computer, tv, internet, and possibly some of if not all of her cams. Her internet should be back up sometime Thursday and her tv will be Friday. She has replaced the computer but cannot even begin to check out the cams and all that make them accessible to marestare until the internet is up and running again. I just wanted to let yall know. My mare that Liz has leased will be one of the next ones due so I will be pushing really hard for all this to get done ASAP
default_thumbup.gif

Thank you for the update! Praying all goes well in getting things set up again.
default_pray.gif

Oh no, so sorry to hear all the damage the storms did!!
default_no.gif
Hope that Liz can get everything fixed and up and running for your mare to foal Jax!! But thank God no one was hurt or injured!! This time of year storms can be so dangerous! I'll keep you all in my prayers
default_pray.gif

congrats Liz on all your gorgeous babies!! sorry to hear that you have had trouble with storms. Praying that there wasn't too much damage done and that all will be well again soon
default_smile.png

Back