Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's very clever Mandy! Looks as though it has a big white blaze too. LOL!!
default_yes.gif

Wow, maybe she was making pictures of her little foal, preview of what is coming!!! I am sure you are more than ready for this little one Liz!!

Do you have any others due soon??

Wow, maybe she was making pictures of her little foal, preview of what is coming!!! I am sure you are more than ready for this little one Liz!! Do you have any others due soon??
Lol Hi Mistysmom yes after Mandy I have two more one is pasture bred so no date and the other one should be due around 5/20 or so.....

Well if Mandy decides to have this foal anytime soon you can have a little break and catch up on some sleep!!
default_yes.gif
I could never do what you all do, with your mares and foals!! Lots of patience and lots of worrying!!!

I breed 2 of our dachshunds a few years back and boy was I a worry wart!! I think my vet got a big kick out of me!!
default_new_rofl.gif
But we had 5 beautiful girls, all 3 coat types, all different colors! So my vet said it was one of the prettiest litters he had seen and I should quit while I was ahead! So I did!!
default_rolleyes.gif

haha wow she is quite the artist
default_smile.png
how is her milk testing now Liz?

apparantly you have to call me pinnochio, I must have been a naughty girl and lying cos I think my nose must have grown lol I just bonked it on the stationary cupboard shelf and boy does it hurt, putting ice on it but its already starting to bruise lol the guys are having lots of fun and teasing me about it.

2.10 am and all is quiet STILL
default_thud.gif

3.08 am Mandy is down sternal

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks fit to bursting Liz! sorry I didn't get to post before as you know we have had fun with our electricity as well LOL but we are back up and running again now
default_smile.png

Ok so storms moved in and I had to take meds...so I can't stay awake anymore...I know you all watch faithfully so my eyes will not be open for a few can you all help an ol, sick, tired, crazy, bald women out?...hahaha and those were the good nouns...
default_smile.png
thank you all I really think she's close now......

default_new_rofl.gif
I'lll help the crazy lady, go get some rest ol gal.
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

And I always have her up on Mare Stare when I get home..I'll be watching till feeding time there.. Looks like you need to get her a Bra Liz .
default_new_rofl.gif

default_saludando.gif
Morning Liz, I hope you feel better today. If you get time can you take some pics of her tummy from the side and the back
default_thumbup.gif

Signing off now at 6.40 am

WOW! That udder should be in the books!! Fantastic -- can't be long now. The extra pictures will tell us more, I hope!

Latest posts

Back