Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you need to get her a Bra Liz .
default_new_rofl.gif
default_yes.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Hi Mandy and Liz! I hope you are feeling better Liz.
default_yes.gif
Guess Mandy and her friends are out for some fresh air and hopefully sun where you are. It has been cloudy and rainy here in Va but my two still want to be out. I will be watching off and on throughout the evening/night, trying to take my mind off the loss of my very special dog Grace. (posted in the Back Porch).
default_sad.png
Gloomy day here has not helped but watching a foal come into the world would brighten my day!

I'm sorry about your dog. Feel free to share here, too, as we are all friends and we take the good with the bad/sad. Sending you {{{{{HUGS}}}}}.

Come on Mandy -- we need a foal here tonight, to brighten a sad day!!!

Oh No, I am so sorry about your dog, I know only too well just how hard that is
default_sad.png
Sending hugs

RIP Grace

Hi Mandy and Liz! I hope you are feeling better Liz.
default_yes.gif
Guess Mandy and her friends are out for some fresh air and hopefully sun where you are. It has been cloudy and rainy here in Va but my two still want to be out. I will be watching off and on throughout the evening/night, trying to take my mind off the loss of my very special dog Grace. (posted in the Back Porch).
default_sad.png
Gloomy day here has not helped but watching a foal come into the world would brighten my day!
I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOST OF YOUR 4 LEGED CHILD(((((hugs)))))) I hope Mandy can help with your lost...if you don't mind what was your doge name?

Ok I'll have to get the other pics....lol

Now on these strip....the pinker the better...we are calling it a 4 on the strip seeing how there are 5 colors(ranging from blueish to pink) and once it hits a 4 usually within 12 hours for a foal so we will see how close we were...lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Liz, her name was Grace, sometimes she was Gracie Lou. I put a post on "The Back Porch" section telling her story in short and about her paralysis. I am heart broken she was a very special little dachshund.

So on those strips are you just comparing colors? Is it the same no matter what color the mare is? She does look full!! I have been learning lots about foaling here!!
default_yes.gif
Not something I think I would ever do with my 2 fillies!!!!

So are we saying it should be within 12 hours? I'm not familiar with those strips so you have to guide me!

She sure looks good -- that udder is going in the record books for sure! I can picture that foal in the go position, so come on Mandy -- we want this little one NOW!!!!

Thanks for the pics Liz. She doesn't look completely slab sided so maybe she needs to do some rolling.

I had read your story about Grace when you posted on The Back Porch, and I cried with you..It takes a special person and a LOT of love to make life easy for a handicapped dog..A lot of people would have put her down AND WHY??? Because we have a lot of selfish people that can't look beyond their own needs..I myself have a 17 yr old Shih-tzu that is blind and deaf..But she still wags her tail and eats like a pig..lol..I cater to her every whim just like I did her Mom..I helped deliver her and as long as she wags her tail,I know she still enjoys being here..You are my kind of person..

Latest posts

Back