Lady k minis I'm back, Zeyna next & 3 more, Bree *colt 5/1, LaLa Foaled Filly 3/16, Rhapsy colt 3/26

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooo sending healing throughts for Liz's daughter - very painful area - hope she will be feeling better very soon.
default_yes.gif

Hopefully we shall be seeing another couple of babies in the barn before very long??

Just checked - 1.53am and all is quiet! Come on girls, lets see some action!!

Everyone outside now. I couldn't post this morning, although I read everything. Not supposed to be on here during work, but unless someone is in the office (which they were today), I DO cheat and check everything out.
default_whistling.gif

Not sure which mare is in the top right but she is acting a little funky!! Unless it is my wishful thinking....she keeps looking at her big baby belly!!!!
default_yes.gif
. I will keep watching and be on the phone again if there is anything more than funky!!!! lol

Wahooo!!!!! Congratulations everyone!!!!! A little colt, can't wait to get a good view of him....... looked like Momma was having a hard time??

Ohh, I see him now, a little Pinto, my favorite!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Liz, I don't know if your daughter was there tonight but I wanted to ask you how is she? Is her knee ok, I imagine she is pretty sore??

Sorry I keep posting but I just have to say........I don't know all your faces/names but whoever is snugggling with the little guy it is just soooo sweet!!! He is going to be a real Love Bug!!!!! I have to admit I am jealous I would love to be sitting and hugging him too!!

Oh Wow - what a gorgeous little fella, well done Bree!
default_thumbup.gif

You really are having some beautiful foals this year Liz.
default_yes.gif

Another very handsome boy!! CONGRATULATIONS! LOVE the pictures -- what a cutie!

Liz, how is sweet Bree doing and her little guy? Is he still hamming and being adorable? Any name yet? I see you have some empty stalls. When do you expect some new Mommies to be in them?? Hope all is well and you are enjoying your new little fellow!!!!
default_yes.gif

Ooops , I do see Bree and baby, another Momma and baby and one Momma in waiting now!!!!! I guess I with our time difference they may have been outside still!!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
For the last couple hours Zeyna has looked interesting but for the moment is laying resting... I think

Update sorry so late but been having my gabby who has been sick so not much time.........

Zeyna test says foaling should happen within 12 hours soooooo we will see............

Come on Zeyna cant wait to see what you have been hiding in there! Good luck Liz!

Latest posts

Back