Lady k minis I'm back, Zeyna next & 3 more, Bree *colt 5/1, LaLa Foaled Filly 3/16, Rhapsy colt 3/26

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news on the connections Liz - hoping that you will be up and running again very soon.

Jax have you any news for us - hoping the mares are all ok?

Liz, I hope that everything is Ok and you are just having some tech issues ???? Sometimes those tech problems can be a real pain in the never mind where!!!!
default_frusty.gif

Jax, hoping we didn't miss your Mare foaling???? But if she did please post some pictures.......
default_yes.gif

Looking forward to hearing from you ladies and seeing your barn stalls on the cam!! Miss you all!!!!!

OMG, I was just watching all your babies run in and out of the stalls, they are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
One would run in then another and then out they went!!! Very entertaining indeed!!!!
default_yes.gif
I dont know what each of you look like but one of the ladies was putting hay in the stalls I guess for the evening feeding! Now all the Mommas and their babies look to be in for the night. I am sure the little ones will be down for a nap after they visit the milk bars!!! What fun it must be to interact with all these adorable foals!!!!!! I however would never get a thing done around the barn or my house for that mattter because I would be just watching and hugging them all day long!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back