Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mandy just down sternal and had a big roll, hit the fence and scared her friend back up but looking like she wants to lie down again... hmmm gosh how am I meant to go do the banking with all these girls teasing me like theis!!! lol

Sorry guys a little late tonight Internet issues..........Mandy still same here's a pic of luggage tonight

image.jpg

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
Cassie don't be rude
default_new_rofl.gif

3.10 am and all is quiet. I have to go out now I am afraid. Sorry Liz

haha me rude? never lol I have her up while I do some studying and go on the treadmill for a bit lol

all is quiet and she has done lots of lovely poops for you to clean up Liz lol how kind of her

Liz, tell Mandy she's losing the "spotlight". Two new foals tonight, another mare testing at 6.0 -- so she better get a move on if she wants to be part of the "Nutty Nursery" record!!

Liz, tell Mandy she's losing the "spotlight". Two new foals tonight, another mare testing at 6.0 -- so she better get a move on if she wants to be part of the "Nutty Nursery" record!!
I told her and guess what.......I don't think she cares...lol she has to drop it some day.....
default_smile.png

Update.......349 days

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back