Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sooo ready for Mandy to release this baby...lol no change form the pics yesterday but we are 1days closer...
default_smile.png

Mandy down sternal 9:46pm

mandy down flat 9:57pm not often she goes down flat anymore...

10:03pm she is back sternal and back up a few yawns and tail swishing and standing quietly

Last edited by a moderator:
3.45am Mandy was doing some booty rubbing and is now just stood in the middle, she has a wierd look about her as though she is waiting for something to happen. lol

she has a wierd look about her as though she is waiting for something to happen. lol
I was noticing that about her earlier in the evening, Hopefully that means she is feeling that foal getting into correct position now...
default_yes.gif

Yeah Jackie, she looked different so maybe tonight will be the night, fingers crossed.
default_smile.png

Just checking in to see how Mandy is doing.
default_yes.gif
Hopefully she will have that baby soon!!!!!
default_517.gif

Where is her stablemate, the one that she didn't seem to like??

Hi all sorry I've been limited on the computer one laptop charger went kaput and one laptop is streaming cam so can't use that one or I will crash it...lol so I get on iPad to update these days......

Mandy is pulling a Bree and holding this baby way to long, this year (at least here) is full of long term pregnancys so hope it's soon I'm starting to forget what sleep is or at least a pattern of sleep..hahaha
default_smile.png

Is that a bird or moth around the camera??? Shu,shu go away..You're blocking the view..
default_poke.gif

Ok this is is probably a dumb question but
default_unsure.png
.......if a mare is way over due can she be induced? I would think it is not good for the mare or the foal to go too far after due date.

Tuned in tonight to see how Mandy is doing......she was taking a rest when I took a peek at her.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back