Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry you are not feeling well Peggy. Here in Va there is still a lot of viruses going around, probably our wacky weather!!! Rest up and get well soon, we need your company here watching.......and watching............and watching!!!!! Lol

Time for bed! Goodnight ladies and Miss Bree!!!!

night Misty's mum
default_smile.png

I'm thinking that Bree is alot more agitated tonight... hmmm has anyone seen her down at all so far?

night Misty's mum
default_smile.png

I'm thinking that Bree is alot more agitated tonight... hmmm has anyone seen her down at all so far?
Not since I have been watching..But,from the shaving on her coat I would say she has at some time tonight

default_saludando.gif
Liz

I almost do not want to sign off, Bree seems to be fidgeting (if a horse can fidget, you can tell I taught kindergarten!!) a lot right now!! She was down once that I saw.

I just missed the foal being born over at Eagle's Ring, Lotus.....I thought I had time and took my dogs out when I came in there was a foal, it was super quick!!!!!!

OK Bree I'll give you a little longer, my eyes are getting heavy!! LOL Can not stay up late like when I was young!

Liz, where is your PINK bucket?????

You have to have a PINK bucket, so she will have a GIRL..hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHAHA ROFL
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

look what I found! Miss Bree the Ballerina (oh and Liz you should be happy with me cos I made sure you weren't in there lol)

brees tutu.jpg

brees tutu2.jpg

I CAN NOT believe you did it..Right when I had to take the dog outside..Next time I will let him pee on the rug...lol I MISSED IT..REPLAY PLEASE...lol

Okay Bree..You're WAY behind..Let's get with it.
default_deadhorse2.gif

I'm going to be away from the puter for a while..I have got to lay down for a while..I may also fall asleep..lol..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back