Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Bree is in a very bad mood! Im not sure who the little mini is next to her but Bree is really mad that she is there! Kay, Bree is only 2 days ahead of Summer. They are so close to foaling at the same time! Summer is at 345 days today ...sigh.... Our girls must know each other and must have collaborated together on wanting to make us crazy! Maybe they will foal on the same day? Maybe tonight??
Oh summer that would be nice, lets keep our fingers crossed.....lol

hhhmmmmmmm Bree looks different to me, I think I will keep a close eye on her tonight
default_yes.gif

Hello Miss Bree, I see you are still in your stall by yourself
default_thud.gif
Did you know that tonight is almost a full moon? Well tomorrow is the actual full moon but is sure looks full tonight!! But you probably do not want to have a baby on a full moon night like many other mares
default_thumbdown.gif
Even humans tend to have their babies on full moons but that is not for you right??
default_wink.png
(for the Aunties watching....I am using a little reverse psychology! It always worked on my kindergarten students and after all minis are like 5 year olds right!!! LOL)

Hi everyone sorry no updates today haven't been feeling well today, haven't moved from couch, sooooo I bet since I'm not feeling well Bree will decide to go tonight.....if I feel better ill update later...thanks:(

Peggy I hold you responsible........lol..........

Oh no Liz sorry you are not feeling well.
default_no.gif
So yes Bree probably will decide tonight is the night..............we will keep watch for you
default_yes.gif
! Rest up and feel better you will need your energy sooner or later!

Hi everyone sorry no updates today haven't been feeling well today, haven't moved from couch, sooooo I bet since I'm not feeling well Bree will decide to go tonight.....if I feel better ill update later...thanks:(

Peggy I hold you responsible........lol..........
Sorry you're not feeling well Liz
default_cheekkiss.gif
..But, IT'S NOT MY FAULT
default_new_argue.gif
..I wore rubber gloves while typing and a face mask so none of my friends on the internet could catch it..Not to mention giving my computer a VIRUS..
default_biggrin.png

MAN what is going on with us?? Its like we are strangely connected Liz!! I feel like a piece of poo!! GRRR... Watch Bree and Summer both foal on us sickies!

I'm so sorry that you have not been feeling well Liz, get better soon!

12:12 Bree down sternal... still... having a big rest again... sigh.

default_saludando.gif
Cassie..Liz is blaming me for making her sick
default_rolleyes.gif

12;19 bree flat out

12:29 Bree now sternal

12;45 Both are up grazing their stalls

Last edited by a moderator:
aww did you cough while she was out with the mares Peggy?
default_hypocrite.gif

I think you should make up for it by making her well again
default_smile.png

gosh all these grls are soooo boring tonight!
default_thumbdown.gif

Morning ladies, Sorry you are feeling rough Liz, how much shall we bet tat Bree will foal now?

2.40am and all is quiet (playing statues again!)

Hope you feel better soon Liz.
default_yes.gif

haha whatever you reckon Peggy lol. you still coughed on Liz I'm sure ;) just kidding, hope you're both feeling well again soon
mandy and Bree down sternal

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you both feel better this morning.

Bree just had a big stretch and I was hoping baby would pop out
default_whistling.gif

Back