Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay Bree..You're WAY behind..Let's get with it.
default_deadhorse2.gif
I'm going to be away from the puter for a while..I have got to lay down for a while..I may also fall asleep..lol..
Hope you feel better Peggy hugs your way and pink tu tus ....lol....
default_smile.png

1:28 Bree flat out, Mandy standing..

1:30 Bree now sternal

I don't know how long I will be up..But will watch when I can..

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning ladies, boy do you chat a lot, it has taken me 10 minutes to get to the end
default_thud.gif

LOL!! Me too Renee! Hope you are feeling better Peggy - off now to check on Design's foal - come on Bree, stop hoovering and get down to business!!

hehehehe well... we have to think of some way to keep us occupied gosh! lol she is so boring...

down sternal and looking like a beached whale... for goodness sake Bree! FOAL ALREADY!!

Hi Cassie, he is feeling better thanks so I sent him to school cos they finish tomorrow for a week and I have some things I need to do.

Bree was back up for a while but is now back sternal and a little bit of yawning again...

thats good that Alby is back at school
default_smile.png
so they have a weeks holiday over Easter? our schools have a two week break in the middle of April, then a new term starts is that similar to what will happen next week for your boys?

5.25am and she's down again - looking at her tummy. Might there be some ACTION coming????????????
default_pray.gif

5.25am and she's down again - looking at her tummy. Might there be some ACTION coming????????????
default_pray.gif
she definitley been acting differently tonight Anna, even though she has been down alot tonight she has been acting strange...

I'm heading to bed. will be looking for an update in the morning.

Night all
default_smile.png

Night Cassie - sleep well. Guess we will all be keeping our fingers crossed for an announcement soon - but I think she will wait for you to wake up so dont worry!

Eve Wilson is fading in the eternal wait
default_thud.gif
If it is a colt can we call him Wilson
default_whistling.gif

How do I find Bree's camera? I'm still trying to figure this all out. I want to see this girl!

Wow! Bree is in a very bad mood! Im not sure who the little mini is next to her but Bree is really mad that she is there!

Kay, Bree is only 2 days ahead of Summer. They are so close to foaling at the same time! Summer is at 345 days today ...sigh.... Our girls must know each other and must have collaborated together on wanting to make us crazy! Maybe they will foal on the same day? Maybe tonight??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back