Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is time I hit the sack, good night, hoping you aunties get to see some action tonight. I'll be checking the cams before I work in the morning.
default_luck.gif

Goodnight! I will be watching a bit longer then I will be headed that way myself.........

Well, I am headed to bed. Goodnight Miss Bree, I will tune in tomorrow to see if your little one is here yet!
default_517.gif

Bree is the biggest tease......... But I do have a feeling there won't be much signs before she foals thank goodness she's a maiden it will take longer to deliver to allow to get to barn......lol

Thank you all for watching and here's hoping Bree shows all the aunties her baby soon....and me

Bree down sternal again... not sure how long for as um well I may have fallen asleep at lunch LOL apparantley I'm still trying to get over the weekend. hehe

she looks quite comfy just resting. I haven't see Mandy up and down like normal.

2:41 am cam time I'm going to bed

Bree just got up and is standing statue like.......lol night night

Poor Baby..I bet you're waiting on him hand and feet..lol..

7;07 Bree is up standing

Last edited by a moderator:
I see it is feeding time,so I'm off to bed..Everybody have a great day or night,which ever the case may be..lol..
default_bye-sad.gif

And here's Mandy..... 317 days sorry Mandy's boobies had to have a bath...lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back