Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should have our followers have a poll to see who foals first, Design at 354 days or Bree. Also, if they think the foals will be fillies or colts.

I have a mare that is at 314 days and she is 70% bagged up in just 4 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
We should have our followers have a poll to see who foals first, Design at 354 days or Bree. Also, if they think the foals will be fillies or colts. I have a mare that is at 314 days and she is 70% bagged up in just 4 days.
Magic I've seen yours I bet yours go first......
default_smile.png

Part of me wants to second guess the breeding dates, but I took the stallion out before Design would have come back in. I checked her every couple days from then until at least three months after she was covered. She never came back into heat. She was never in with a stallion after that. So, I know the dates are correct.

Part of me wants to second guess the breeding dates, but I took the stallion out before Design would have come back in. I checked her every couple days from then until at least three months after she was covered. She never came back into heat. She was never in with a stallion after that. So, I know the dates are correct.
These mares have minds of there own....they need to learn how to read.....our lives would be so much less tiring and we would have less grays......lol

If I were Mandy I would sue you for posting these
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

/monthly_03_2013/post-40872-0-45434900-1364240374_thumb.jpg

Remember! be nice cos I watch her all night
default_poke.gif
default_smokesmile.gif

hahaha oh poor Mandy!

hey I can see a change in Bree
default_smile.png
from that pic you sent me Liz. her teats are starting to seperate and I think she is looking longer and more puffy behind
default_smile.png

at least she is imrpoving... slowly but surely. any chance she could have taken at a later date??

will be in and out a little today but will let you know when I'm not able to watch and when I'm back on board
default_smile.png

Back again to watch for a couple hours. I've been checking in throughout the day. a bit more rested than last night.
default_wink.png

http://www.marestare.com/barnalarm/

this is barn alarm
default_smile.png

you can keep it up, minimised on your computer and as soon as any mare is close to foaling and the low or high alert is hit you will get alerted
default_smile.png
low alert is hoofbeats and the high alert is a horse neighing
default_smile.png
works great if you want to catch some foalings. at this time of year your bound to see a few from marestare.

(just a hint if you leave the house make sure you turn it down or off LOL I had it up at work and went to lunch came back and some mare had foaled and the workers couldn't work out why they could hear this horse neighing from my computer LOL )

Hi ladies, I tuned in again hoping to see Bree foal!
default_please.gif
I've been watching almost every night for a few weeks now especially Bree! So now I won't give up until I see a FOAL!!!!!

hahaha oh poor Mandy!hey I can see a change in Bree
default_smile.png
from that pic you sent me Liz. her teats are starting to seperate and I think she is looking longer and more puffy behind :)at least she is imrpoving... slowly but surely. any chance she could have taken at a later date?? will be in and out a little today but will let you know when I'm not able to watch and when I'm back on board
default_smile.png
Cassie I wish I could say yes but she was hand bred on 4/3,4/5,4/7,4/9,4/11 and that's it........now unless there was something going on throu the 2x2 no climb horse fence then only one heat cycle and hand bred.......
default_smile.png

Hi ladies, I tuned in again hoping to see Bree foal!
default_please.gif
I've been watching almost every night for a few weeks now especially Bree! So now I won't give up until I see a FOAL!!!!!
Hey Misty one day I promise she will foal......now we just have to hope we all catch it...lol

Is Bree a little irritable tonight? She just turned her backside to her stable mate in front of her as if to say"back off" I am trying to have a baby here!!! LOL (we all wish!!).

Maybe I am just "wishful thinking" but Bree is moving about more tonight and really does seem agitated.......

Peggy I hope you are feeling better soon
default_sad.png
but at least you get a night off to help us watch.

p.s everyone I'm back watching lol

Now Miss Bree, Aunty Peggy isn't feeling well and it would be very nice and I mean VERY NICE if you would help her to feel better by having this foal... ok? so anytime now honey
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back