Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI today while doing our photo shoot with Mandy she started turning and proceeded to almost fall over, staggering around for a few minutes she finally quit staggering but still have been very moopy or depressed like so if you see anything odd with her please let me know starting to think this pregnancy is bothering her not sure how long she will go.....although she has very little luggage.........Thanks....

aww poor little Bree, definitley will be continuing to watch her as much as possible... I'm finishing in half an hour to go and get Suzie ready for the show but I might take my laptop out to keep an eye on Bree at the same time
default_smile.png
I'll be able to watch later tonight as I'm at home... hope she foals soon. poor baby!

Ok I'm heading night night Bree's been lying down more and for shorter periods of time and Mandy haven't lied down yet at all....... Nite all see in the am...o wait it is am hahaha
default_smile.png
later........

Hope you are getting a good sleep Liz as the girls are just playing statues at 2am so everything is normal!

Morning Renee!
default_saludando.gif

4:23 Mandy flat out and Bree is sternal..I just got home from work and was thinking Bree might have had her foal.But NNNOOO ..lol.

4:47 Bree is flat out and Mandy is now sternal

4:56 Bree up and Mandy flat out

5:05 Bree sternal and Mandy standing

5:10 and I have to go to bed..All is quiet in the nursery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bree back down sternal, then flat... she has been up and down alot in the last hour...

mandy back up warming her butt on the light lol

Latest posts

Back