Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the hooded lady you liz?? what no tutu before breakfast
default_risa_suelos.gif

I came home this morning,was watching the horses and wondered where everybody was..
default_whistling.gif
Then got on just to realize EVERYBODY WAS HERE..I just forgot to REFRESH the page
default_doh.gif
I have been watching for a while when I get off work.
default_smokesmile.gif

ROFL Peggy!!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

your worse then the no sleep breeders lol.

oh dear!

good to see you around though lol we need to have an alarm for when Peggy needs to refresh the page I think... hehe.

I came home this morning,was watching the horses and wondered where everybody was..
default_whistling.gif
Then got on just to realize EVERYBODY WAS HERE..I just forgot to REFRESH the page
default_doh.gif
I have been watching for a while when I get off work.
default_smokesmile.gif
Peggy you are to funny
default_smile.png

Ok now for update on Bree.... We made some progress today all day she was itching and cranky so Jackie came over and she SAID she got two big drops off very thick and sticky milk soooooo maybe soon
default_smile.png
oh and if you notice something blue on her butt that's her foaling Abdullah (Wilson) and everyday she doesn't foal it will get darker (everyday an extra coat of paint) until she foals..Hahahaha.

Oh wow Liz, Dee Dee looks fab
default_smile.png
i don't think I have ever seen a horse with a black mane and white tail. Super!

Good news about Bree

I'm the same as the girls! Dee Dee looks incredible! WOW!!

haha come on now Bree, you don't want a blue spot on your butt do you? hint hint!

Sorry gals it was either Wilson or a for sale sign...lol Jackie wanted the sale sign so I went with Wilson
default_smile.png

oh my gosh he is gorgeous!!!! sigh love him, wow only 26" he doesn't look it! reminds me of my Finnley man! he could be very happy living with me
default_smile.png
lol

both Bree and Mandy are down sternal resting... I'm heading home now to get Suzie ready for the show... will be on and off a little bit. and watching when I can.

LOL!! Love that picture!!

1.45am and Bree down sternal - some yawning, occasional glances at the tummy, plus a few periods of heavy breathing - maybe ........ could she ..........???? Will be watching.
default_yes.gif

Jackie he is just totally adorable, what an itzy bitzy little guy. can I have him?
default_please.gif
When is his show?

Bree seems a little restless tonight

3.30am and I'm feeling quite disappointed - she seems more interested in continuous hoovering rather than progressing with a delivery! LOL!!

Gotta go do my chips now - good luck with the rest of your night!

Latest posts

Back