Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fine thanks Cassie, cold maybe
default_new_rofl.gif
and you?

4.00 am and the girls are doing NOTHING
default_thud.gif
God Liz you barn is boring, I think we need some entertainment
default_whistling.gif
default_whistling.gif

I completley agree! all of these mares are soo boring atm... so boring in fact I think I may just go to bed... lol Bree is back up again, Mandy is down.

haha i bet your cold... brrr its pretty cold here tonight too though obviously not as cold as where you are LOL trying really hard to keep Suzie from growing a coat... 5 days till the Royal... just needs to hang on a little longer!! lol :/

Hi all Bree is holding steady 340 today geeeesss she has to let go soon.....

I will post pics of DeeDee as soon as I get them from the trainer who showed her, hoping to receive them soon...
default_sad.png

aww naughty Bree, she has to go sometime...

yay thank you would love to see them! and if they take too long you have to say that we must have piccies after DeeDee's Aunties will not be happy!!!
default_impatient.jpg
default_new_let_it_all_out.gif

has Mandy started doing anything yet? how many days is she now?

aww naughty Bree, she has to go sometime...yay thank you would love to see them! and if they take too long you have to say that we must have piccies after DeeDee's Aunties will not be happy!!!
default_impatient.jpg
:LetItAllOuthas Mandy started doing anything yet? how many days is she now?
You bet ill as soon as I get them them ill put them here...lol

Mandy is now 313 days today...
default_smile.png

haha very good

Bree is down sternal looking very cute and snuggly! I almost want to go down and have a little snooze with her
default_smile.png

yay Mandy.

5:23 Bree is sternal and Mandy standing..I swear if you didn't have something on the fan I would think it was a still picture...lol

Well I'm headed to bed... After bree got up, she did what looked like it could be a small mushy poop then was yawning but now she is standing quietly a leg stretched right out... Will be interesting to see your update in the morning liz... Will keep the cam up just in case
default_smile.png

Ok well I'm officially on Bree STRIKE....I give up, Bree won
default_sad.png
she's 341 days and doesn't appear any closer (THUD) so I hate to ask you all to watch an boring, endless prego mare good news is Mandy should approaching her due date she's 314 days.....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries Liz, try putting the tutu on Bree
default_new_rofl.gif
Joking aside, she will foal when she is ready and we will be here to wake you in the middle of the night.
default_yes.gif

It's definitely frustrating! Quite a few of us are in a similar position, and you DO get really worn out.
default_doh.gif
I'm now programmed to wake up every hour through the night!
default_yes.gif
I was just talking to my friend, and owner of these mini's and we concluded that two of our mares who are at 317 and 318 respectively, look like hippos with finer heads...
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back