Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magic Marker Mini's is in the same boat. I have a maiden mare that is at 348 days. I've decided she has a tumor and some hormone problem, which makes her have all the signs of foaling. Huge bag, loose, elongated vulva, etc. At least you have a camera, so you can have helpers watching. We couldn't get a camera this year, so I'm the one getting up during the night to check on the mares. My roommate/business partner works nights.

naughty naughty Bree! I was sure after last nights performance we would have some sort of change...
default_thud.gif
so we go another night comes... and we are here watching again...

Magic Marker, you must be so exhausted you poor thing!
default_sad.png
hope your little girl goes soon!

I have another mare at 330 days and may foal before the maiden mare. Three more in April and the last one in June. We are getting camera's and alarms for next year. An alarm wouldn't help with first mare(without the camera) because I would be checking on her all night. She still sleeps flat out. She's so big her one hind leg doesn't touch the ground.

oh no poor thing
default_sad.png
well let us know when you have your cameras set up for next year and we will be watching
default_smile.png

Bree is down sternal having a nice little rest... didn't you get the memo Bree? FOAL ALREADY!!!!!

I sure would love Bree to be the first mare I see give birth on Mare Stare!! Come on you stubborn little girl!!!!!!!!!!

This has been so cool to tune in every night to check in on everyone's mares on their cams. Thanks for sharing everyone!
default_yes.gif

Magic Marker Mini's is in the same boat. I have a maiden mare that is at 348 days. I've decided she has a tumor and some hormone problem, which makes her have all the signs of foaling. Huge bag, loose, elongated vulva, etc. At least you have a camera, so you can have helpers watching. We couldn't get a camera this year, so I'm the one getting up during the night to check on the mares. My roommate/business partner works nights.

Oh no, aren't these mares nasty! Hope your girls give you a break soon so you can get some sleep. Otherwise I fear your typing will become incoherent
default_new_rofl.gif

Thank you all for letting me know I'm not the only one.......lol, storms moving in so cam might have issues if so please call I'm off to get some zzzzzzzz

Thanks all

Goodnight Liz..I will be watching for a while..STORM..lol..I know of a LOT of foals born during storms...hehehe

And I have your number next to my puter..

Last edited by a moderator:
2:24 Mandy standing, Bree sternal

2:28 Bree is now up

2:46 and they are both standing next to each other.

3:15 Bree is sternal

Last edited by a moderator:
6am. Bree down sternal, Mandy flat out, looking like a beached whale, bless her. Any storms obviously didn't kick start foalings!
default_yes.gif

I think you will have lots of company waiting this year. Our mares are nowhere near where I would expect them to be at 300 days. They are getting their pre-foaling shots today and we had one mare foal that same day one year, but I don't think so this year. I can barely see/feel udder changes.

I think you need to put a sign up in your stalls like Heather used last year: Instructions. 1,Stop eating 2. Lie down. 3. PUSH 4. Have the foal!!

Latest posts

Back