Katie on Cam :) ~ Its Filly! pics pg30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first she seemed to really be progressing fast, but the past week seems she has stalled right out! Her sides are less wide but not slab sided yet, udder holding at pre foaling vulva back to semi tight, pink inside, but has the purple veins now. Her tail resistance is all but gone tonight... and she has been very agitated when i check the past few days but tonight didnt care less.

I will go out at 10 pm barn time and 12 midnite. I will update if anything changes:)

Yes that was me on the ladder, the cam is different than my other which was able to work in very low light,this one needs more light so I added a light and hope to get a better view tonight. This camera also doesnt get the entire stall so I cut off the back of the stall where she poos. Figured yall dont really want to see that any way :p, So if she disappears thats prolly what she is doing:) Its only 5 feet short back there.

ok thanks Holly
default_smile.png
well Diane, thats ok
default_smile.png
though I agree with you she looks more then ready!! lol

Holly I saw you checking her tail and there was NO resistance that I could see LOL funny thing! so whats the time there now?

camera is fine
default_smile.png
lets hope she doesn't foal down there

right now its 910 barn time

ok thanks, I'll right the time difference down
default_smile.png
its 12:26pm my time hehe so right in the middle of the day
default_smile.png
makes it easy to watch your lovely girl!

That makes it nice
default_smile.png

Katies udder is still the same fairly firm but not her foaling udder. V semi tight, more red than pink but still not screaming ready. Tail resistance is there a bit lol. Going to check at midnite

This am one side of her udder is very full, the other side is the same as the past week. She is giving me just enough each day to keep me going out to check at midnight but not enough to foal, silly mares!!

well Dream is doing great, but didnt return to heat, so I will expect a foal next year. Good news is she is gaining weight very well and her face is doing wonderful!

Another positive is our new welsh sec B mare Alice didnt come back in either! WHOOT! This is excellent news! Looking forward to her and Riots first foal!

Well I will definitely be going back out at 12 tonight! Her udder is much firmer and she has been rubbing her hiney a lot, also shes been pressing too, which up till tonight I havent seen the pressing. Her udder isnt screaming ready, but her udder tonight is the best its been yet, teats are moving apart. still not her foaling udder but maybe we are close
default_smile.png

Heres tonights pics:

hi joyce!! how are you? do you still have my cookie monster??? how have you been?!

morning yall katie cam is off right now. We are having storms, dont want another lightning strike!

Her udder was pretty firm and wider this am. Makes me feel like we are getting close. Her milk was even a bit sticky, though I didnt test yet. still cloudy white colored.

Her v is getting very long now, still pink/red inside.

Udder same as this am, every day seems to get a bit better and stays. Doesnt go down during the day. I will update at 10 if any changes.

Barn Cam is back on, hope storms are done for the night!

lol 0-2 weeks left till her usual foaling range! ACK!! The last 2 weeks always take longer than the first 10 months
default_gaah.gif

hoping the final lap is almost over! Katies udder is even bigger tonight than 2 days ago. I will go out in a bit to re check but at 10 she had a decent udder...any day now...PLEASE!

Katie is 318 today, Udder looked promising last night this am its really down! - she may just make it to 330 yet!-

Come on Katie - please stop messing about and get this baby organised!!

Back