Katie on Cam :) ~ Its Filly! pics pg30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok Katies udder at 10 pm, bigger than yesterday! She has NEVER had this big an udder before, c'mon this has to be close right???

ACK! every night about midnight her udder shrinks. then fills during the day. I am wondering if its not edema. But certainly edema would be in more than just her udder? Today her udder looks like this:

Edema normally comes in front of the udder, so what we are looking at in your picture is all udder!

Come on Katie, everything is pointing to ready, so why are you hesitating????
default_frusty.gif

OK YALL! Maybe JUST Maybe, we are getting somewhere?? Surely this has to be it?

Her Udder is HUGE FIRM and V hanging and red with buldging veins inside!

midnite check udder much bigger! V darker red inside, still no milk to test!

wow she is looking good to go, come on katie, give your mum some milk to test pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)

Yall!!!

TONIGHT! BTW...TONIGHT! were gonna have a baby...TONIGHT! OR SOONER!

her milk is testing her usual foaling range, ph is still 7.8 BUT sticky sticky! I bet as they day goes on we get colostrum!

Her udder MASSIVE, V hanging, red and nasty!

She is all but squared off! YAY!!

Oh holly I am so excited for you
default_smile.png
I will be watching from midnight on, safe foaling if she goes before
default_smile.png

Boy that picture that you took standing directly behind her is such a good "learning tool"........we really need to get the same shot a couple of months ago for a real neat comparision to show that "they really dont look preggo from behind" once the baby is in position. Im hoping for a safe happy filly foaling for you soon!!

Thanks yall! PH is dropping! were down to 7! whoot whoot! milk is almost to colostrum, still a bit thin but so sticky now, next few hrs should have colostrum!

hey now Holly, you just wait, you aren't allowed to be beating Buffy. LOL. Good luck foaling, looks like no sleeping for me or you tonight. I'll have Katie up while I'm marewatching mine

ph is now 6.4 and calcium is over 400! anytime now! whoot!!

Latest posts

Back