Katie on Cam :) ~ Its Filly! pics pg30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy isnt it! This year Katie has been different from every year prior. I am just watching, waiting and checking.

Last night her milk was whiter, stickier. Still tested 8.4 ph.

Today she hasnt wanted to leave her stall. So ok shes is staying in.
default_smile.png

thought i would also sharre updated pics of Wrangler, my gelding with pigeon Fever. Its HUGE right now but still not ready to lance. He is doping ok, weight is maintaing now, but I am looking forward to when he looks healthy weight again.

I think I will share these pictures on the main forum, it might be helpful to some members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear poor boy! If it would burst itself at its lowest point thatwould be brilliant for drainage, but at the moment it looks as though it wants to come to a head at the front?

Yes putting his 'story' on the main forum would be a great idea.
default_yes.gif

oh poor Wrangler! that is massive! poor man! hope he is feeling better soon! what a horrible thing! yes come on Katie! I'm back now you can foal for me please!!!

Well this am her udder is bigger than EVER! Last night she rubbed, bit, rolled and kicked at her tummy off and on for a few hours.

Lets hope this doesnt disappear! Maybe just maybe were making progress again!

well her udder is even fuller from this am, her vulva is HANGING, red inside has what looks to be brusing. I bedded the stall because we have storms coming and dont want to wait till the last minute. I am about to check PH and see where she stands, though she didnt test ready till 1 hr before foaling last time!

I am on the fence about whether she it will be today or not but I dont want to be sorry!

Wow She looks good to go soon, I can't wait to hear what her milk is testing
default_smile.png

cam off due to lightning, be back on asap! Milk testing same, which is not uncommon for her ...calcium is up though. PH still 8.4

Camera Back ON.. gonna just rain now
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
udder still up and looks to be getting fuller! tried to test, still not enough to test... same as last year, I hate waiting till the last minute to tell! ugh!!

I am excited though as she is looking very promising!

Goodness me, she just cant go any longer can she???

With her having dropped her PH so suddenly before, I dont think I would be taking my eyes of her for a minute from now on. LOL!!

Good luck and safe foaling.
default_yes.gif

Wow!!!! Yay Katie your going to have your baby soon!! Please wait half an hour so I can get down to work n watch please? Lol yippe so excited for you holly!!!

Your poor gelding, he must be very sore
default_sad.png

Katie on the other hand is looking fantastic! Doubt she can keep you waiting much longer
default_thumbup.gif

katies udder is down this am.
default_frusty.gif

I feel for you Holly, Carmels udder is very hard now but her milk is not ready. Buffy spent half the night acting collicy (I think she was positioning the foal). The thing to remember is that you and I will both have foals before we know it, but the waiting is so darn hard!!

LOL Amanda, you are so right!

Last night I was called because Katie was rolling and I think she was also positioning. Katies udder is back, milk a bit thicker, a bit stickier. Vulva loosey goosey but not red.

Do you have new pics of Carmel?

Well perhaps Carmel and Katie are just hanging on so that they can produce their babies together at the same moment??

Holly, I just posted pics of Carmel's vulva and udder on my post. She's moving ahead nicely, but not there quite yet?

Latest posts

Back