Katie on Cam :) ~ Its Filly! pics pg30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
morning yall havent been back out to barn yet, here are a few pics from last night, will get more in the light today. Her name is JuneBug.

Lil' June Bug....well good morning pretty filly... I love the her name....shes darker than what i could see on camera ( she really is the color of a june bug! ) and shes sooo pretty. hows Katie feeling this am?

Congrats on your adorable filly!! I missed the birth too because I don't seem to have the plug-ins needed.

morning and thanks yall. Katie is doing wonderful. She is such a good mom and a great mare. Little junebug is so sweet and not scared of me at all
default_smile.png
. I got some new pics, it might be hard to tell in the pics, but are bay foals born with jet black manes and tails or are they kind of gray colored?June bugs are very grayish. She is so tiny, i just love her!

Happy to read that shes already being friendly...its nice when the moms arent to clingy. She looks lighter now but ill let the color experts help you there. I just love the little yawning picture....she looks like me when I got tired of watching katie last night....I too have lots of grays in my mane!!

i am not sure if its silver hairs or silver casting..lol I will try to get good pics. I am going to the barn to take pics and get foal kisses

Oh she is gorgeous, so very cute as well!! Again, many congratulations!!
default_firstprize.gif

Awww she is gorgeous and love the name too.

You know I have the same problem and will be testing (sire carries silver) but Atiya was born with a mixed silvery/black mane and actually Belle doesnt have a black mane either its more of a silvery brown but both her parents tested negative although I suppose tests can be wrong too.

Here is Atiya

Atiya6edit-2.jpg

And then Belle

Belleedit-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am leaning towards silver bay more and more, She has the same gray hooves with stripes that Bundi did as a foal, and her other half sister Lilly. Her eyes also are lighter than what a bay should be, eyelashes have blonde and silver lol.

Belle is soooo cute!!! Love her!

Holly she is just adorable
default_smile.png
bay or silver bay she can come and live with me
default_smile.png

Looks like I should have gone away for the weekend sooner
default_new_rofl.gif
I've come back to all these foals!!

CONGRATS!

YAY Katie,!!! Of course she foaled on Saturday when I was working congrats Holly on your beautiful new filly!!! she is lovely! and I think she will be silver bay as well
default_smile.png

congratulations again Holly!

Latest posts

Back