Katie on Cam :) ~ Its Filly! pics pg30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes she has a wooden box that holds several flakes of hay and the cam end of the stall. I have a light off in my stall, sorry will get it fixed today!

Thank you all so much for Katie sitting!

I havent been out yet this am but will update after
default_smile.png

It says Cam is off - hope all is ok, perhaps it is a technical hitch? Is there someone watching in th USA who could call?

Sorry yall was having puter issues, I will turn the cam back on after honey foals.

Katies udder is still holding, no huge change tonight. She did do a lot of rubbing, so hope soon to see that foaling udder!

Sorry yall, Last night I was getting internet issues. It seems better today so I have the cam back on
default_smile.png

Katies udder is ALL BUT THERE

She is going to hang on for 3 more weeks like this ugh!

This was last night:

This am:

She looks very close - she really cant hold on much longer surely??

And yes please, can we have an update on your sweet Dream.
default_yes.gif

Yes Dream is doing excellent! I will get pics, right now I am babysitting honey while her owner sleeps
default_smile.png

Dreams wound is almost healed, still a bit of fleshy meat but closeing nicely!

Sadly though, my Gelding that has pigeon fever has another pocket that has come up. He is isolated, but ugh what a nightmare. We lanced and cleaned the first, now this pocket is above it...I will also post pics of it.

I feel like weve had a bad run of luck for my ponies...
default_sad.png

ok this is the first area when he got the PF. it settled in the armpit area of his leg, when it was able we lanced and cleaned..:

the entire time he had a small lump above it in his chest, now it has developed, hopefully we will be able to lance it soon too...:

Glad Dream is doing so well!! But your poor boy - I do hope that once this pocket gets sorted, he will make a full and lasting recovery.
default_yes.gif

me too he is my ride, and the best pony ever. I have such a connection to him. I can tell he doesnt feel well. I just hate to see them feel bad. I will get pics of dream when I go back out

ok here is the pics of dream today.. Series in order
default_smile.png

when she pulled the staples out:

And today:

he has pigeon fever. he started with it, the horse next door also had it

he got one pocket first in his armpit area. now he has a second pocket in his chest. We were able to lance and clean the first so now waiting to get to the point where we can do the second. I am hoping he doesnt develop anymore.

Dream is much better I will be glad when i can put a halter back on her and do some work with her again. And she sure enough hasnt returned to heat, guesing were going to get a riot/ drem fopal next may
default_smile.png

Wow Dream looks so much better
default_smile.png
I am sending prayers that your gelding gets better soon.

Dream really has improved!

Sorry about your gelding though, they're certainly stacking the stress on you aren't they.
default_thumbdown.gif

naw your poor boy, I hope he gets better soon! can I ask a dumb question... what is pigeon fever? I've never heard of it :s hehe.

wow Dream looks great what an awesome recovery
default_smile.png

thanks for that link Holly, wow, poor guy. I'm glad we don't have that here sounds and looks nasty! I hope your gorgeous boy gets better soon

Katie is looking very restless swishing her tail and rubbing on things, how is her udder looking now?

her udder is ther same. No huge changes, her milk is now cloudy white. still 8.4 ph, 150 cal...not there yet... last night she did a lot of rubbing
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back