Robin's Pregnancy Thread MAIDEN :) *Filly! 1-7-13* *New Photos #831*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin's udder continues to grow. No signs saying she is super close though.

Here is a photo of her during her little excursion in the pasture today
default_smile.png

DSC_4878.jpg

Not sure if you know or not but you shouldn't leave the tail wrap on for a long time. It can cause issues with the dock. She is looking great! I can't wait to see a little package one morning when I sign on.

It was very loose...it actually slid off yesterday, lol. I just braided the top part of her tail after that. Her boobies continue to grow :D

Sorry Im on holidays and have terrible internet so I've missed quite a lot
default_sad.png
I cannot believe she still hasn't shared her baby with us lol this seems to be the longest pregnancy I have ever witnessed haha she's such a cutie though
default_smile.png

shes looking fab..cant wait to see the baby pictures its gona be a real cutie
default_wub.png

I am so excited about Robin's udder, lol. This is the largest that it has ever been. It still isn't completely full, but it is getting there! I have tried and tried to get a photo, but I can't even see it from behind unless I pick up one of her legs and pull it away from the other, lol. She is so darn fuzzy!

Here are a couple of pics from this afternoon. I attempted an udder shot, but all I can get is from below and as you can tell, the fur even kind of impairs that view, lol. I attempted to get a bit from her udder and this was the first time that I have been able to get anything. You really cannot tell from this photo just how full they are. I only do one quick little squeeze, so she doesn't get too cranky, lol. Anyway, it was just a little clear liquid, but it is more than I used to get...

IMG_2405.JPG

IMG_2406.JPG

IMG_2410.JPG

Yep, that is the biggest thing that I notice compared to the previous months where we though she was getting close, lol. They look more full as well. Watching her closely
default_smile.png

I was under the impression that some stay fairly wide all the way up until they foal. May have misunderstood though, lol. Anyway, I attempted to get some more udder photos. This is what I cam up with. The ones from under are with her standing normal. The ones from behind, I am squatting and have her hoof up on top of my knee, so she is a teeny bit more spread apart. Her nipples looks like they are filling to me.

IMG_2423.JPG

IMG_2422.JPG

IMG_2421.JPG

IMG_2419.JPG

WOOHOO!!!! What was the next date calculation and who would she now be in foal to??? Way to many pages to go back and read LOL

352 days today. Papa, the little grey stallion, would be the sire
default_smile.png

This is Papa
default_smile.png
I never did get a photo of him all shed out, as he went to his forever home before he ever got a chance to. He was a rescue along with his 4 offspring. I put him with Robin (no big deal, because she was "sterile" right? LOL), so that he wasn't blocking me from working with the other 4 as they were way more skittish than he was. Guess what went on RIGHT after I put him in with fat girl...yeah...She wasn't so sterile after all ;) He is not homozygous for grey because two of his offspring were just Chestnut and the other two were going grey. So we shall see what we come out with!

DSC_4857.JPG

Wow that will make an interesting cross. The baby will defiantly have a lot white on it. What color where the greys , or we're they already white like papa

awwww both of the horses are adorable....Hopefully we will get a foal from one of these mummas
default_smile.png

Prince, Blaze, Irish, and Eeyore. Prince was obviously black base. Eeyore looks like she was bay? She had a dun stripe, but I know grey can do crazy things, lol.

DSC_5617.JPG

DSC_5220.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so cute!!! She could pop anytime now..... Hopefully sooner rather than later. I feel like she has been ready for MONTHS now lol

Latest posts

Back