Robin's Pregnancy Thread MAIDEN :) *Filly! 1-7-13* *New Photos #831*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boobies! Her udder is growing!! Snow predicted for tonight. Almost full moon. Moving panels this afternoon to block her into the shelter. Christmas baby???

default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

What does the area beside her tail look like? Is it very sunken on either side of her tail/croup area? Everyone one that I have had foal gets almost severly underweight looking right there. It drops and gets very relaxed there.

Okay. She did not finish her chaffhaye and she left her grass hay alone as well. Was REALLY wanting into the corral with Dakota so we got her setup in half of the shelter with the panels. Put two bags of shavings down. Moved her in there and she immediately just laid down in the upright position. We went inside to get supplies and when we came back out she was still down and when she saw us, she rolled and got up. We sat out there with her for a bit. I sat inside the stall with her and if she could lay in my lap, I think that she would have. I could see MASSIVE movement in her belly and it appeared that the baby was getting into position as she is now slimmer than she was earlier today. We are inside for a bit because she started to nibble on her hay a bit. We are gonna put on a couple of layers and probably hang out with her for a while as she didn't appear to want us to leave. Anyway, I will keep you posted!

62172_10151172049550382_242442625_n.jpg

Great News!!

Can you get an udder pic for us?

Probably not. My little camera is dead and my phone doesn't do so hot with focusing on that, lol.

Still waiting. She nibbles on her hay. Then she leaves it and lays down in the sitting up position. Then she will roll and get up and nibble a bit more.

Okay...still having mushy poop. Lady parts getting very red inside. Still nibbling hay.

Any news?? Might we have a Christmas baby after all?? Fingers crossed!!

Nothing interesting. Her poop is actually getting better. So annoyed with this little pony LOL.

20121225_071939.jpg

20121225_071959.jpg

Super cute and super annoying :p LOL

I guess she was just getting baby into position yesterday...But, at least she has her stall now and it definitely keeps the wind and snow off of her
default_smile.png

I understand the annoying part, LOL!!

Okay, so I attempted to get some milk from her...nada. Her udder is not HUGE, but feels kinda hard. Thoughts on this? Is it normal to not get anything from their udder this far along?

So, I let her out of the stall into the corral with Dakota for a bit, so that she could be in the sun. She stood around for a while and then I saw her get a bit uncomfortable. She kicked at her belly once and laid down. Stayed down in the upright position for maybe a minute, rolled and then got up. Appeared to want back into her stall so I put her in. Still watching her.

Oh and she started eating her leftovers from this morning when I put her back into her stall :p

Can we see a pic of her udder? Its always ok to try and get a test sample, just be careful! Its good for her to get used to you getting a few drops. I have been getting a test every few days so far with Kate just to see where she is at.

Latest posts

Back