Summer/Mindy Foaled on 4/1/13!! Colt!*NEW PICTURES & VIDEO OF SMOKEY PG. 41* 5 WEEKS OLD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone!

Yes... I stole a minute to post some pictures today... I have been so crazy busy trying to catch up on things that I couldn't get done while watching Summer so much! And my boys and I have been working our tooshies off on school! Homeschooling is soooo much work!! But we are almost done for the year.. and early at that! So YEA!!! More time to play with Smokey (and the children of course! Haha)!

Anna, there are 7 baby chicks! So hopefully lots of sisters for the little one I posted!

Here is a little collage I made today of 2 of my cute boys, I hope yall enjoy it!!

Jojoandsmokeycollage.jpg

Oh that is fabulous - will you be printing it off and hanging it on a wall?

Here is a picture of my dachshund Badger. He is now 12 yrs old. I have had him since he was 6 weeks old, before I was married and had kids. He is a great little dog and very protective of his family. I just wanted to share his picture with you guys!
default_smile.png

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow what wonderful pics
default_smile.png
They sure do need printing and putting on your wall
default_yes.gif

haha my friend sent it to me also, isn't it hilarious! I can imagine Suzie saying that as she tosses her mane while trotting lol little show off!

how's your baby doing?

He's doing good! But.... He is so sassy, biting, rearing and kicking all ready!! I'm not quite sure if that is normal being so young! Lol

He is 3 weeks old today! I'll post new pics tomorrow

haha very very normal! does he back into you? I remember Finn used to do that! lol.... has he lay down on you yet? that was another trick of Finn's lol so cute!

Yes totally normal, just ignore him as it will pass. We do NEED pics of course
default_smile.png

Yes. Pictures are STILL required!! Especially now since we love to see them growing!

And perfectly normal, as everyone has said. Just shove him out of your space, and he'll get the hang of it!

Pictures as promised!

Smokeysneakattack.JPG

Smokeyfollowingjojo.JPG

Smokeyrunningbymom.JPG

So he has gotten very comfortable!! He reared up and landed in my lap!

Smokeyinmylap.JPG

Smokeyupclosecuteness.JPG

Smokeyrunningface.JPG

aahhhhhhhhhh I just can't get enough of this little guy
default_smile.png
Thanks for sharing and keep them coming
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks Diane and Renee! He is so full of personality. He has the tiniest cutest little whinny ever! He whinnies at me every time he sees me. He has discovered that humans are lots of fun! I do have to be careful though, he wants to " Play" and he gets a little rough, so I have been doing what Renee suggested and just kind of shove him away when he gets to be to aggressive. Boy do I have to watch my back though!! He sneak attacks and is just the right height for a good bite on my butt! Lol. He gums me to death, but those little gums hurt! He's starting to get a couple of teeth in now too. I just can't get over how pretty his little face is, and his little legs are so straight.

He also is very manly!! Lol Charley my huge thoroughbred came over to the fence and boy Smokey just perked up, bowed his neck and prances over to him like he was hot stuff, I wish I would have had my camera! It was adorable!

When you have your back to him if you hear him coming just reverse into him and lift up a leg as though you are a horse about to kick. You will be surprised at how he freezes in his tracks. If he doesn't get the message the first time give him a little kick down low.

Latest posts

Back