Summer/Mindy Foaled on 4/1/13!! Colt!*NEW PICTURES & VIDEO OF SMOKEY PG. 41* 5 WEEKS OLD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh he is just sooooooooooooo gorgeous - cute too!! Keep those pictures coming please.
default_yes.gif

Thanks Anna! I was wondering if he is really as pretty as I think he is. You know how mommas can be somewhat "blinded" and partial to their babies! Lol!!

Here is a little picture story of Smokey and my thoroughbred Charley from this morning.....

(Smokey) "Good Morning...Your quite large sir"

Smokey&charleymeet1.JPG

(Charley) "Hey there little shrimp!"

Smokey&Charleymeet.JPG

(Smokey) "Who you calling a shrimp??!! Look what I can do! I'm almost as tall as you now!!!" Smokey says in his most manly voice that he could muster up out of that tiny little body.

Smokeyrearingupatcharley.JPG

(Summer) "I don't like this one little bit! Go pick on somebody your own size!" Says Smokey's mom Summer. (Charley) "I was just commenting on how cute the little fella is! Promise!" Charley says defending himself.

SmokeyCharleyintrouble.JPG

(Smokey) "Mom your embarrassing me, I can take care of myself! Did you see how high I reared up at him!?" (Summer) "If I've told you once, I've told you twice! Do not associate with that overgrown beast! He is a freak of nature!"

Smokey&Charleygot introuble.JPG

You would think I have nothing better to do with my time than make up ridiculous stories.....
default_blush.png

ROFL yu have me hurting I'm laughing soooo hard!!!!!! LOVE it!!!!!!! Your so funny and that story is awesome!!!

default_new_rofl.gif
Girls get the jacket out, we have a nutter on the loose.
default_smokesmile.gif
Only kidding, I love it!

Smokey is 5 weeks old this week! My how time FLIES "AFTER" they are born!

Here he is about to bring me his neat find! Its a branch with leaves on it!! Exciting!

SmokeybringingmeleavesMay8.JPG

Thank you very much... I always wanted a dead branch with leaves on it!

3SMay8.JPG

1SMay8.JPG

2SMay8.JPG

4SMay8.JPG

5SMay8.JPG

6SMay8.JPG

'Ee's a wild one 'E is!

7SMay8.JPG

Look Out Pinky!

9SMay8.JPG

8SMay8.JPG

10SMay8.JPG

11SMay8.JPG

And this is for you Diane!!

"Dear Lord, Please let a tasty little birdy fall out of the sky... I do deserve it...Really... I have been such a good Kitty."

PinkyLookingUp.JPG

Yes she does!!! She's so pretty she deserves anything she wants!!!

/monthly_05_2013/post-45156-0-15360600-1368046270_thumb.jpg

Those pictures are fabulous!!! He's growing so fast -- but what wonderful pictures of him!!

Oh he is just perfectly gorgeous - they are such fun at this age (timewasters too LOL!!)

Love that picture of Pinky!! Keep the pictures coming - we love to watch these little ones grow.
default_yes.gif

Thanks Diane and Anna!!

Here is a video I managed to upload to youtube... not the best quality, but it gives you an idea of how much "FUN" Smokey is! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
How cool to watch him hear your voice and run to you!! Just awesome!! Great video!!

Almost knocked you over, didn't he?
default_whistling.gif

Wow time does fly ( unless you are waiting for a mini to foal) I can't believe 5 weeks have past. I love all the pics, he is so handsome and I can't wait to see him after his foal fluff has gone. Kitty sure is beautiful
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back