Well, it happened...Robin is pregnant. Need a little assistance from the pros.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I hope that she produces milk when the foal is born! Now I am even more paranoid...I think that I will see if I can get some foal replacement milk when I go to town.
If it makes you feel any better I was happy to see that Batman was shorter than Robin. Hopefully that will cause an easy birth. I'd be scared if he was taller than her by more than 2-3 inches.

Okay...that makes me feel better. I will definitely keep messing with her though
default_smile.png
I am sure that I will be stalking her really good, lol.

LOL Batman and Robin...
default_whistling.gif
having a baby!!! Too cute!
default_yes.gif

LOVE your name choices BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my.... good one. Batman and Robin. LOL!

I suspect she will pop within the next two or three weeks. A maiden mare's bag can change overnight, so I'd bring her in close so you can keep an eye on her.

Thanks guys! They were named Batman and Sarah when I got them...it just didn't work, lol. She is in the corral now and I am checking on her several times a day ;)

I am glad to hear that you are happy for your "sterile" mare to become pregnant! Some wouldn't be as grateful. I agree with batman and she will foal soon. I definitely wouldn't pass up free ph strips ;) keep us posted I'm excited for you! Can't wait to hear about your new bundle.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back