Robin's Pregnancy Thread MAIDEN :) *Filly! 1-7-13* *New Photos #831*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh dont know how i missed this one..what a pretty girl and a really cute stallion..maybe a tri colour baby (my favorite) how exciting..cant wait
default_aktion033.gif

Wax this morning! In town now. Had to go...she was eating when I left and not showing any signs of going super soon. Headed back home soon.

Thoughts and prayers all goes well. Exciting she is going to FINALLY show us what hse has been hiding...lol

Photos from early this AM. You can see the little bit of wax on the upper nipple
default_smile.png

IMG_2516.JPG

IMG_2519.JPG

Can she fit any more milk in there? Seriously? lol She's getting ready!
default_aktion033.gif

Watching her through window. She will be hoovering and her whole belly will just jump causing the walk away and then stop and try again somewhere else LOL. Poor girl. This kid is gonna give her heck after it is born.

I got your FB message. School wifi is crap though!

It won't be long! :D

Awesome someone needed to get the ball rolling! Hoping for a safe foaling for you!!

No baby yet. She has been more uncomfortable today. Not standing still too long. Holding tail out a lot. Very relaxed in her vulva. Getting red inside and very um...open? Anyway, she is in her stall hoovering but moving a lot.

LOL I knew it!! As soon as she said she couldnt find her camera... Hahah!!
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_new_multi.gif
Happy bounce for excitement!!! Come on we need good news ASAP!!

I went to her FB and I see nothing about it???
default_please.gif
Am i in the wrong place??

OK it must be on her personal FB page and not the one on her postings here. Aw man... Oh well i hope all is going well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back