Summer/Mindy Foaled on 4/1/13!! Colt!*NEW PICTURES & VIDEO OF SMOKEY PG. 41* 5 WEEKS OLD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg that video is hilarious, he is so naughty but just adorable to see him happy and free to run and play. It is obvious that you have already created a special bond.

Yes Diane he did! If I sit or squat down all bets are off and I'm going down! LOL He is just so much fun! He comes running everytime I call for him.

He is very naughty Renee! I seem to attract naughty things....
default_wacko.png
I thinks it because I enjoy it... hahaha

Crazy Self portrait! Yeah... He's trying to bite my face. LOL

1crazypi.JPG

Here is my 22 YES 22 yr old TWH. Does he look 22 to you??

He doesn't believe it either and this is how he reacts if you tell him how old he is...

1Red.JPG

This is an amazing transformation of what he looked like when I got him!

1RedMay8.JPG

oh my goodness. ..and I thought onyx was spunkey. After looking at you roaring maniac..I think I may go take her temperature to make sure she feels ok:>)

he is gorgeous...what a doll baby

LOL!! Yes... Maniac is a great word to describe him!! I just love it though! I have ADD and I think he does too! Haha

LOVE the video!!!!! Pics are awesome!!! And yes Smokey is a naughty little boy for sure! While feeding for Mindy when she was gone that little stinker was attacking me every step I made! Lol Even gave me a little pop on the leg when I wasn't looking LOL he is just so cute you just can't get upset at him lol

Pretty boy! And I LOVE him sticking out his tongue at you!

/monthly_05_2013/post-45156-0-60255200-1368052576_thumb.jpg

Thanks Diane! This poor guy along with Jessie's gelding were starving to death. They both look so much better and are much happier now!!

Latest posts

Back