need your Prayers ASAP FROM Danielle_E.:

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Danielle_E.: received a phone call early this morning that Devon Morrow, I believe he is a member here as well (has hackneys and shetlands) was in a very bad skidoo accident last night. He is presently at the hospital in an enduced coma. At the moment this is all I know and that the next 24 hours is "critical". He is only 16 years old .

Please take a moment to say a prayer for this young man.

default_please.gif
: DO NOT REMOVE THIS

Danielle please keep us updated Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG. :eek: Sending prayers for Devon's recovery, and for his family and friends to stay strong during this very scary time.

Please be ok Devon!!

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!
default_crybaby.gif
: Sending HUGE prayers to Devon! OMG!!!! This is just awful news!!!

Thats very very sad poor guy...thoughts coming his way.

Oh yes, of course, and for his family as well they must be frantic.

I posted as well on the back porch..

Devon is a friend of mine. He is a bright and very personable young man, who also is a budding horse trainer. He has shetlands and Hackneys and is a force at all the shows (besides the source of a good laugh).We have had many a conversation and I have enjoyed them all.

He needs prayers as well as his family. I send my prayers to you Devon and Donnie (father) and Cathy (mother) in this critical time. You can do it little buddy!

Come on Dev...Come on God, this is too bright a light to remove yet from our midst.

Kim Macleod and Family

What a nightmare..prayers on the way for the family and of course, Devon.

That's horrible! Prays coming Devon's way. I hope he recovers completely.

OMG
default_crybaby.gif
: I don't know Devon personally, but I've become quite fond of him through his posts. He's such a thoughtful, nice young man who seems very wise for his age. This is horrible! I'm praying for Devon and his family.

Special prayers for Devon that he experiences a quick and complete recovery and for strength for his family and friends.

My sincere thoughts are with this whole family for Devon's complete recovery.

Arlene

I'm so sorry - my thoughts and prayers go out to Devon and his family, may he have a speedy and complete recovery.

Jan

Oh my...I only know of Devon through his posts (and pictures)...I am so sorry about the accident. Prayers coming from Indiana.....

I posted this on the Back Porch. But I thought I'd put this here too.

My heart goes out to him!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back