prayers needed for Ron Hayes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending many prayers your way Ron and Bob.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Good thoughts and prayers going out to Ron that he makes a complete recovery and is out and about at the shows again.

Ron,

We wish you all the best. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.

T.D. and Terri

DOUBLE TT MINIS AND TACK

Uncle Ronny,

You are in all of our thoughts and prayers along with all of your animals thoughts and prayers. I told my friends at Tech about what happened and they want me to tell you that they are thinking of you and hope that you get better.
default_yes.gif
They have asked me everyday about the results so far.

Brady wants me to tell you also that you are in his thoughts as well.

Star is praying you get better too. He just knows he can win good for you in chariot and cart as soon as you get better, so stay strong.
default_xreiter.gif
Good rewards are in store for you.
default_wink.png

Stay positive in your thoughts too.

Chasta

So very sorry to hear this. I pray that everything gets better and back to normal.

We will keep Ron and his family in our prayers.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Get well soon.

Keep us posted.

You are in my prayers Ron, I was devestated to hear the news. I was hoping you would be at the show last Saturday so I could tell you in person that u are in my prayers. Stay strong!! Let us know if there is ANYTHING you or Mr. Bob needs. this just breaks my heart.

You will stay in my prayers.

Shelley<><

UPDATE ON RON........................

I talked to ron this evening around 6 pm and news was not to good. Besides the leisons on his brain ( approximatly 5) they have discovered spots on his lungs and liver. Doctor has arranged surgery on one of the larger places of his brain next thursday, I believe.
default_no.gif
, we are all very upset.

I called him back after some of his family left and he had some time alone, and he seemed to be a little more positive. He said the doctor came back in this evening and said they were going to hold off on the brain surgery and MAYBE do a biopsy on his lungs tomorrow and see what kind of cancer it is so they can determine what type of chemo, or whatever, to do. He said he felt better about that.

My husband then called from saudi and I had to let ron go before I could find out anymore. I told him I would call tomorrow. Hope to go see him one day this week.

Ron just wants to get somthing moving. He wants to get better and get back to his horses and participate in the shows. We just want him WELL , showing with us would just be icing on the cake.

Please continue to send your thoughts and well wishes, Terri Harrison read every messege to Ron over the phone. I know he loved hearing from all of you.
default_yes.gif

We love you Ron and are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Linda, Mickie and Erica

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
Sending prayers Ron's way, that they can find out what they are dealing with. It has to be so overwhelming for him.. But, please, Ron, stay positive and strong. You can fight this!!
default_wub.png
We all are pulling for you and praying for your fast recovery..

Last edited by a moderator:
yes shelley he is in the hospital. he is at the VA in Little Rock. He does have his cell phone with him. Dont know when they will be doing test today.

I am off to work now, will update tonight.

Linda

default_pray.gif
I am praying that the Dr.'s get this figured out so they can get on with surgery and treatment and get Ron back in the showring and back with his friends doing what he loves.

Pam

Linda & Terri - thank you for keeping us updated. Please let Ron know that my thoughts and prayers are with him and that all of these good thoughts are going to help him get better. He has such a great zest for life that I know this will not get him down. Please let me know if there is anything we can do.

Thanks, Lisa - Ozark

Wow what to do I say to such wonderful People. I am actually home for the time being. Spoke with doctor and family and I am home till Monday and then back to the Hospital Monday. I am scheduled for a bioposy on my lung Monday at 8:30 AM. That is the earliest they could get to it and I should be grateful that they are going this fast. It should take approx. 24-48 hours for the results and then hopefully we can get a plan of what kind and the best way to treat it. Have been sitting here for an hour trying to think of something that could even come close to what I want to say or how to put into words to express the overwhelming friendship, family closeness that I have felt. It would be selfish for me to try and pin point anyone person. Ms. Linda Killion for putting this post out even though I was unsure only to find out through her and Terri and Jay helping Bob feed while I am in the hosptial. It is amazing the strength I have gained to know how much I am being supported and cared for. For Bob and My Brother and his family it has been a tormenting few days and am sure more to come but for my extended family and the out pouring of support it is wonderful the strength I feel I have in me. I truly feel that I am going to be OK and that I will be back. Have to say it is great to be home around my aniamals. I truly believe I gain strength off of them MY typing is off and for that I am sorry, not sure if it is this thing inside me or not, but I is not going to stay so I will allow it to mess me up for the moment.

Once again my family and I want to thank all of you for your thoughts, prayers, and kind words. I can assure you, that I am absoring everything you are saying and ready to fight and win.

Wishing you all the best of luck and hope to see most of you at the shows later this year.

Best Always, and grateful

Ron

I am so glad to hear from you. I am glad you are home even if it only for a few days. I know my animals had alot to do with me having a reason to keep going during my hard times, and have saved my life along with tons of prayers. I am heading to work now, let us know if you need anything or just want to talk.

Shelley<><

Ron,

I will talk with you later today, but I am glad you had the chance to get on here and see all the people who are thinking of you. Not only all that posted but all that have taken time to open this topic and read it. I truely believe that prayer can help you and I know it will. Keep thinking positive and with everyones positive thinking and prayers YOUR GOING TO LICK THIS !!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya,
default_wink.png

Linda

Hi Ron! I'm happy you'll get to spend a few days at home. Hopefully, the weather will be nice and you can spend some time watching your horses. I think they are great for the soul!
default_smile.png

I'll be thinking lots of positive thoughts for you.

We will all be looking forward to cheering for you in the Chariot Class at Nationals again this year!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back