Prayers needed for Lisa(Runaway Ranch)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lisa, you know how much we all love you at Pondlake Stables and will be there for you if there is anything you need! I have been thinking of you since our talk thursday night and just wish i knew all the right words, but there aren't any. take care, my friend! love, jennifer

I am at loss for words. I am so very sorry for Lisa and her family and offer my thoughts and Prayers.

Can someone email me her snail mail address.. I would like to at least send a card.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so very sorry, My DEEPEST SYMPATHY, and my prayers for Lisa.
default_pray.gif

Here is Lisa's address. Many of you have asked for Lisa's address - here it is:

Lisa Judd

Runaway Ranch

Box 276

Dakota, MN

Words are inadequate but they are all we have. I am so sorry for your loss, just can't begin to imagine what you are feeling now. It is truly every parents worst nightmare. Please know you are in the prayers of a powerful group of folks here.

Jan

I am so sorry to hear of his tragic loss. My sympathies to Nik's family and friends; I will keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending you sincere and heartfelt condolences in this time of enormous loss! (((((HUGS!!!)))))

My thoughts and prayers are with you. May you find comfort that people do care about you.

Thank you all so much for your support. I thought that losing my husband was hard, but this is so much worse. Niklaus had so much to live for and was just at the beginning of life; It doesn't help that we have had so many problems trying to find out why he died. I know he is with Robert and my mother, and that helps. Today my oldest son, Samuel, heads back to Fort Bragg and I hate to see him go, and I'm so grateful that my daughter Anne and her family live close by and that I have so many wonderful friends.

Lisa

Lisa, Sometimes God just works in very mysterious ways, but has his reasons which we dont understand. I only know too well, how hard it is to lose someone so unexpected and in there sleep. It happened to me this past April, with my brother who lived with us for 38 years, and died at the age of 54. Donna, was a big help to me in comforting words, as I am sure she will be for you. Dont be afraid to take all the help you can get, and just remember you always have wonderful cherished memories of the few years you did have with him. (((hugs)))

Lisa I hope that the knowledge that people you've never met, and probably never will, are keeping you close and praying for you and your family. Please remember that you are never alone....we're here for you.

Lisa, I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Rebecca

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

I know that there is nothing I can say that will help with the way she is feeling, but with the course of events lately and the number of great friends I have lost, not to mention my brother. I think that God needed some extra angels up in heaven to help take care of us, and He is taking all the best ones He can find. Prayers coming your way that some way, some how, you can find peace again.

Latest posts

Back