A Child in Area 5 needs prayers... and Cards

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
This note from Amy Moerman was forwarded to me tonight:

I am writing this to everyone I have in my email address box in the Miniature/Shetland industry. Some of you may know this little boy and have seen him show in the ring...some of you may know his father, as he was a miniature horse and sheltand pony trainer for several years. Most of us in Area V know this family and child well.

I am speaking of Cody Cosper, the son of Lloyd Cosper of Troy, Texas (a small central town just outside Waco).

This information came to me via a family member of the Cospers, Jeanne Zander.

Cody Cosper is currently at the Pediatric Burn Unit at Parkland Hospital in Dallas, Texas. He received third degree burns

to his lower body in an accident at home. He will be in the hospital for a month.

He has had two surgeries to graph skin and hopefully that is all he will need.

His goal is to fill very wall of his room with cards. Could you please help with his goal....send a card?

The address is:

Cody Cosper

Parkland Hospital Burn Unit

5201 Harry Hines Blvd.

Dallas, Tx 75235

He is recovering very well and hopefully this will help him even more.

If there is someone you feel would send him a card, please encourage them and forward this email. Even if you don't know him, please drop him a card for best wishes of a quick recovery...it should brighten his day that a total stranger cares and is out there praying for him.

Thank you so much for your help with this project in making Cody's wall the Best Looking Wall in the Unit!!!

Amy Moerman

I don't know what happened, not that it matters. What a terrible tragedy.......and so young. I for one will send a card, and I know my sisters will too. This is a great idea, lets all pitch in, this kid has a LONG road ahead of him. My prayers and well wishes headed his way.

How old is Cody Now? About 9? It's been a few years since I last saw he and Daddy, who are just alike
default_smile.png
If anyone knows, please post it. Mia and I will work on something today and I know Dana and her girls already have something in the works at their place.

I am sending prayers for Cody. I am sure this must be very hard for him now, being such an active child, and also very stressful for his family members. HEAL FAST CODY!

Latest posts

Back